Sunday 24th July 2022 at 1:30PM
Section
General Admission
Select the number of tickets you want to book from the available choices
Tickets
Adult
£12.00 + £1.01 booking fee

£0.00

Proof of Address will be required upon entry for ID purposes.

Child (U18)
£8.00 + £0.67 booking fee

£0.00

Proof of Age required.
Booking total

This is actually a Yate “Legends” side playing against Man U “Legends”. For Man U, it’s not really Beckham, Giggs, Robson etc. Tends to be Wes Brown as the biggest name with Russell Beardsmore and the like getting minutes. For Yate legends, I’m expecting Richard Thompson, Nick Peare, that guy who cycles round with 4 full carrier bags on his handlebars, Molly the Tesco cat, JK Rowling and Tyrone Mings.

Over 1000 sold already

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

This is actually a Yate “Legends” side playing against Man U “Legends”. For Man U, it’s not really Beckham, Giggs, Robson etc. Tends to be Wes Brown as the biggest name with Russell Beardsmore and the like getting minutes. For Yate legends, I’m expecting Richard Thompson, Nick Peare, that guy who cycles round with 4 full carrier bags on his handlebars, Molly the Tesco cat, JK Rowling and Tyrone Mings.

Over 1000 sold already

Sadly Molly is no longer with us...got hit by a car ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Over 1000 sold already

Seen the cat many times in Tesco Yate, didn't know she was called Molly........thanks for putting a name to a face!!

Tesco shopping without Molly just hasn't been the same. Honestly may even have to change supermarkets because of it - it's that upsetting not seeing her there! A total Yate legend. Fingers crossed she comes down from heaven to make an appearance in the game?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Wow, when was this? Not a regular Tesco shopper but saw her whenever I went in.....last time I commented to Mrs CodeRed no cat ? today.

Gutted ?

Back in May. So sad. Brought a smile to many. She even had her own FB page and following. I always stopped to say hello and give her a stroke. ❤️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

legends

Event
Yate Town F.C. Vs Manchester United Legends
Venue
Yate Town Football Club, Bristol
Date
Sunday 24th July 2022 at 1:30PM
Section
General Admission
Select the number of tickets you want to book from the available choices
Tickets
Adult
£12.00 + £1.01 booking fee

£0.00

Proof of Address will be required upon entry for ID purposes.

Child (U18)
£8.00 + £0.67 booking fee

£0.00

Proof of Age required.
Booking total

Why is proof of age and address needed,?

Sorry to distract set from Molly.

RIP Molly

16 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Over 1000 sold already

Not forgetting the singing man!

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Not forgetting the singing man!

That old boy singing used to put a smile on my face. During Covid he appeared. Lots of lonely old people who were scared, were drawn to him and he gave them some cheer and comfort. Bless em.

Can you believe someone complained about him. Now you don't see him anymore. ?

The guy mentioned above who cycles everywhere with plastic bags hanging off his handlebars...I thought he was homeless. Apparently not...goes around filling his plastic bags up, with other empty plastic bags he finds. Has a cottage in Iron Acton and allegedly his gaff is full of the bags ???

Watch out for the ' beggar' who sits by the bridge that goes to the overflow shopping car park. Him and his family, I think Albanian, all scammers. Not homeless... professional beggars. I actually confronted him about it...and he laughed and admitted it. Saying...' So what'...

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, spudski said:

That old boy singing used to put a smile on my face. During Covid he appeared. Lots of lonely old people who were scared, were drawn to him and he gave them some cheer and comfort. Bless em.

Can you believe someone complained about him. Now you don't see him anymore. ?

The guy mentioned above who cycles everywhere with plastic bags hanging off his handlebars...I thought he was homeless. Apparently not...goes around filling his plastic bags up, with other empty plastic bags he finds. Has a cottage in Iron Acton and allegedly his gaff is full of the bags ???

Watch out for the ' beggar' who sits by the bridge that goes to the overflow shopping car park. Him and his family, I think Albanian, all scammers. Not homeless... professional beggars. I actually confronted him about it...and he laughed and admitted it. Saying...' So what'...

Who on earth would complain?! Great guy i always offered to buy him a drink when i saw him.

• Like 1