IGNORED

Opposing fans view of us

Unan

5 hours ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

Every signing that there has ever been anywhere says the same thing so take it with a pinch of salt. Media training. 

Of course new signings say all the right things. However not all remark that they were impressed with ‘the gaffer’ - some say bugger all about the manager but ‘big’ up the club in other ways.

To me it’s a positive sign when they make a special mention about ‘the gaffer’ - I don’t remember any of GJs signings mentioning him at all..

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Of course new signings say all the right things. However not all remark that they were impressed with ‘the gaffer’ - some say bugger all about the manager but ‘big’ up the club in other ways.

To me it’s a positive sign when they make a special mention about ‘the gaffer’ - I don’t remember any of GJs signings mentioning him at all..

I know you purposely add the GJ references to get reactions, I just don’t understand why?

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Did you hear Twentyman’s programme with GJ on Monday and the clip of Bradley Orr saying such positive things about GJ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I think it's called 'Selective Memory'.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Hmmm 2

21 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The massive difference between our current manager and GJ

One got us to the championship play off final while  the other hasn't? :whistle2:

9 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

I know you purposely add the GJ references to get reactions, I just don’t understand why?

Because that’s this individual’s whole thing - being a contrarian wum. 

It used to be moans about “part time supporters” back in the day.  

Tragic behaviour really. 

• Flames 1

44 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not yet and Nige and all of us would prefer to get to the PL automatically.

Nah, IF we were to go up, I would prefer to do it in a playoff final with a last minute winner at Wembley in front of 30,000+ City fans

Obviously would prefer auto to losing a playoff final though.

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

Understandable that at our age we forget things that far back. ?

But in fact you only have to go back to 2019 when Tommy Rowe joined us and mentioned Gary Johnson as one of the reasons for doing so.

“They (Lee and Gary) share similar working trails which is good for me because I got on well with his Dad. I’m looking forward to coming here having seen what his Dad was like as a manager first hand”

16 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Understandable that at our age we forget things that far back. ?

But in fact you only have to go back to 2019 when Tommy Rowe joined us and mentioned Gary Johnson as one of the reasons for doing so.

“They (Lee and Gary) share similar working trails which is good for me because I got on well with his Dad. I’m looking forward to coming here having seen what his Dad was like as a manager first hand”

Well done. Concrete evidence always shuts the troll down.

He still thinks we didn't have even 1 shot at goal in the play off final v Hull, despite being given a link to a video of the match and presented with the stats. All of a sudden no more replies or debate about it. I can't think why...:cool2:

Edited by Gazred
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

No - not interested in former players or managers for that matter.

And yet the glaring evidence from successive and numerous posts, shows that you are obsessed with at least one former Manager and regularly pop up on threads about former players to tell everyone how little you care.

To quote Queen Gertrude "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Edited by Port Said Red

11 minutes ago, Fammyfan said:

I haven’t followed Wilson and Naismith but they both got plenty of assists last season, presumably lots from crosses.

I’d like to see us sign a Forward who’s big and good in the air, competition for Martin but not expecting to start instantly.

I don't think crosses necessarily have to go on a player's head, Semenyo has the 'pace and power' to get in front of his man for crosses to feet, for example.