IGNORED

Tim’s skinny arm

Glen hump

5 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

I used to work with a bloke who had 1 small hand and 1 big hand….we called him the clock.

Many years ago (when all the houses round here were green fields) there was a Chargehand (ask your Dad) in the Cigar Factory on Raleigh Road who was called Gordon. He had one normal ear and one that was misshapen and much smaller. His nickname was eighteen months….

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Flames 1

39 minutes ago, bcdc said:

Many years ago (when all the houses round here were green fields) there was a Chargehand (ask your Dad) in the Cigar Factory on Raleigh Road who was called Gordon. He had one normal ear and one that was misshapen and much smaller. His nickname was eighteen months….

Ear and a half ??

Our coach driver at Bris had a false ear.

Post match in the bar, someone would wait fir him to have a drink in his hand and then ask him if he wanted a drink.

He”d reply “it’s alright, I’ve got one ‘ere”

They’d reply “we know you’ve got one ear, but do you want a drink”

Every away game! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, SydneyCity said:

Reminds me of world champion arm wrestler, Matthias Schlitt who took the unusual approach of only training the arm he needed: 

C36C50FA-BBF4-42F9-AC1E-5BB4F5BBA761.jpeg

Really?

I thought he suffered from a birth defect.

Due to a genetic defect ( Klippel-Trénaunay-Weber syndrome ) Matthias Schlitte was born with a stronger right arm. He took this imbalance to his advantage and opted for a career as an arm wrestler.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Really?

Yes. Both things are true. He had one bigger arm to begin with but the difference was made much more significant by only ever training that one arm.

He did this to keep his total weight down as arm wrestlers compete in weight divisions.