IGNORED

Austria v France: Weimann Scores [Updated]

CiderJar

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So the City twitter have just posted the goal…but it’s from the other side!

Can anyone explain why the same match would be filmed from both sides?!

Not sure but unfortunately

’Dynamite’     doesn’t really match up to

‘ Andreas Weimann donne l'avantage à l'Autriche devant la France ! ‘

12 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

So the City twitter have just posted the goal…but it’s from the other side!

Can anyone explain why the same match would be filmed from both sides?!

Maybe we are there scouting for Austrian emerging talent? Or someone is filming to get Andi's in game data? I'd like to see the drone footage of the game please.

5 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

Maybe we are there scouting for Austrian emerging talent? Or someone is filming to get Andi's in game data? I'd like to see the drone footage of the game please.

No it’s broadcast footage from two different sources with cameras on opposite sides of the pitch. It would be like ITV showing the game from the Dolman and BBC showing it from the Lansdown. Don’t understand why they’d do that.

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

No it’s broadcast footage from two different sources with cameras on opposite sides of the pitch. It would be like ITV showing the game from the Dolman and BBC showing it from the Lansdown. Don’t understand why they’d do that.

I think they do that and have different ad boards for the different nation on the other side of the ground. 

im sure I’ve seen it when England played away in Sweden. We could see the English as boards. When they did a reverse angle they had local ad boards the other side of the ground. 
I guess they can get more advertising money by having the two sets of ad boards. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cider11 said:

I think they do that and have different ad boards for the different nation on the other side of the ground. 

im sure I’ve seen it when England played away in Sweden. We could see the English as boards. When they did a reverse angle they had local ad boards the other side of the ground. 
I guess they can get more advertising money by having the two sets of ad boards. 

The camera is mounted on a 'virtual head' which reads the positioning and alignment data.

The lens of that camera is calibrated with the camera body and sensor, along with the software, so that the virtual software can be adjusted for any variance for offset off 'zero' when the camera was mounted.

Data is fed from the camera to a computer running the virtual software. After the calibration the virtual operator will load in the graphics they have been given, created to whatever specifications.

They then use various keys to mask out what they want and don't want the virtual graphics to appear on.

In simple terms, the technology works with the camera to recognise where the boards are and then put ads on top of them

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Oh no France have equalised. That Mbappe lad looks good. Maybe we should put in a bid for him to pair up with Andi!!

Could be worth a punt, on a pay as he plays deal. 

He has the wrong size shoes to cut it in the championship though & is unproven at our level, so I'd be a bit "meh" if this deals happens. 

Willing to give him the benefit of the doubt & let him prove me wrong though. 

• Thanks 1