IGNORED

England v Italy Tammy starts

7 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Because of a-holes lighting flares in their a-holes and gate crashing (literally) at last year’s Euro finals.

So we've been hit with a harsher penalty than the Hungarians who were racist? Uefa logic 

5 minutes ago, Taz said:

Like watching paint dry, and the commentary isn't much better either...

I always watch these games and always regret it after. For me, national football is only interesting when it’s a tournament.

edit: Waiting for a pedant to tell me the nations league is a tournament 

Edited by Marcus Aurelius
  • Haha 1

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Trippier having a nightmare. Every Italy attack coming down our left. Is there not a left footed Left Back we can pick?

Assume Shaw & Chilwell are injured, I’d still rather Targett/Creswell/Justin, unless they’re all injured.

Few bits Tammy has had to do he has done well, but just not in the game really. Down our left we just seem to be allergic to getting a cross in and going Tammy something to go for. Italy more adventurous and created the better chances overall. Kind of England performance expected.

1 minute ago, robin_unreliant said:

What a snoozefest from England. Southgate is such a boring coach. His middle name is surely 'safe'. Sterling and Abraham had no impact and I rate them both. I expect Gareth's answer will be to bring on another holding midfielder. 

Can’t win can he. Picks the fans choice and still gets criticised 

It’s a good free flowing game, chances for both sides

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

I always watch these games and always regret it after. For me, national football is only interesting when it’s a tournament.

edit: Waiting for a pedant to tell me the nations league is a tournament 

Same here, actually the first time I've watched England since this "tournament" started. Have either forgotten  we were playing, or been doing something else. For the second half, I've just decided I'm doing something else....

4 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Can’t win can he. Picks the fans choice and still gets criticised 

It’s a good free flowing game, chances for both sides

He's included different players but stuck with two holding midfielders. I get that our defence isn't great but we need a win. At what point will he actually pick an attacking formation??