IGNORED

The coming season (as per bookies)

22A

Seriously, how the **** can anyone know yet?

Burnley, Blackburn & Blackpool don’t even have managers, the other two relegated sides will only have just announced their retained lists & ourselves & Cardiff aside, very few Championship sides have been active in the market.

Educated guesswork at best.

• Like 8

I said the other day I got 33-1 at Skybet to finish top two. I think that’s massively overpriced and my instinct is the market probably is behind where we are as a club. 

All depends on keeping certain players now (Scott, Semenyo) but I certainly went at those odds as I think there is chances

• Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

I got 15-2 for us to have a top 6 finish. Plus 20-1 promotion (we can hope). 

Also got Cardiff to be relegated at 17-2. I don't think their squad has enough goals, and they have released key figures in midfield and defence. 

What’s the latest with their court cases, anyone know?

could be a big struggle on and off the pitch. 

4 hours ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

I got 15-2 for us to have a top 6 finish. Plus 20-1 promotion (we can hope). 

Also got Cardiff to be relegated at 17-2. I don't think their squad has enough goals, and they have released key figures in midfield and defence. 

Surely not, have you not realised they have signed COD.

8 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Seriously, how the **** can anyone know yet?

Burnley, Blackburn & Blackpool don’t even have managers, the other two relegated sides will only have just announced their retained lists & ourselves & Cardiff aside, very few Championship sides have been active in the market.

Educated guesswork at best.

"Educated"? ?

28 minutes ago, Midred said:

"Educated"? ?

Yep, as they have the relegated 3 in the top six, plus parachute payment clubs like West Brom & Sheff U.

Bet they didn’t have Huddersfield down as top six last season..

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Crackers Corner said:

i have the same city bets, on sky bet £20 on promotion and £30 on top 6 with free £30 bet for signing up to skybet, same odds

I took inspiration from all the people that I saw get Forest at large odds last season. 

If our attackers can repeat last season's form, and with a stronger defence, we should be in a good place this year. 

• Like 2

In all honesty I'm surprised that some see us as a top six,,even an automatic promotion squad.

I view us as still very much "work in progress" with a solid mid table finish acceptable & most likely - we'll not be bothering either the top or bottom six.

Talk of us going up is about as premature as the memorial nomads moving to a new stadium any time soon.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Son of Fred said:

In all honesty I'm surprised that some see us as a top six,,even an automatic promotion squad.

I view us as still very much "work in progress" with a solid mid table finish acceptable & most likely - we'll not be bothering either the top or bottom six.

Talk of us going up is about as premature as the memorial nomads moving to a new stadium any time soon.

With our attack, and improvements in defense, I got us at 8th, 

If we also improve the midfield then I think we can challenge the top 6,

We saw the improvement towards the end of last season, we need to carry that over

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Son of Fred said:

Of course we’re not likely to go up. That’s why we’re getting good odds. There would be no fun betting at evens! 

1 hour ago, Son of Fred said:

Talk of us going up is about as premature as the memorial nomads moving to a new stadium any time soon.......

........or Derby's sale completing imminently!

• Haha 2