IGNORED

Weird hobbies…

Fordy62

Let me let you into a little secret. One of my favourite pass times is having a nap. I had a 90 minuter this afternoon and I feel great. I do it regularly and it’s something I genuinely enjoy. I wake up refreshed and much more capable of dealing with my ridiculous children!

I imagine it’s pretty good for my health, it has no impact on my ability to sleep at night and I’m fortunate enough that I don’t suffer from stress (I’m not sure that this is related!). 

And for absolute clarity, this isn’t dropping off on the sofa, this is a full on afternoon back to bed scenario! ? 

Anyone else like a nap? Or indeed have any other particularly strange hobby?!

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Let me let you into a little secret. One of my favourite pass times is having a nap. I had a 90 minuter this afternoon and I feel great. I do it regularly and it’s something I genuinely enjoy. I wake up refreshed and much more capable of dealing with my ridiculous children!

I imagine it’s pretty good for my health, it has no impact on my ability to sleep at night and I’m fortunate enough that I don’t suffer from stress (I’m not sure that this is related!). 

And for absolute clarity, this isn’t dropping off on the sofa, this is a full on afternoon back to bed scenario! ? 

Anyone else like a nap? Or indeed have any other particularly strange hobby?!

Sleeping Policeman ^

I like writing puns.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

Is it weird to sit around the house naked? ….:yawn:

An interesting question.

Some years ago, I used to have a close neighbour, a rather attractive and voloptuous young lady, who, especially in warm weather, seemed to strip naked as soon as she arrived home.

I only know this as she used to do her washing up in the kitchen sink most evenings, located just below my mine.

We used to meet in the street from time to time, and were friendly, but only to say Hello and talk about the weather etc.

I never told her; not because I wanted her to continue, but I really could just not pluck up the courage to let her know that I had been seeing her naked for months.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

An interesting question.

Some years ago, I used to have a close neighbour, a rather attractive and voloptuous young lady, who, especially in warm weather, seemed to strip naked as soon as she arrived home.

I only know this as she used to do her washing up in the kitchen sink most evenings, located just below my mine.

We used to meet in the street from time to time, and were friendly, but only to say Hello and talk about the weather etc.

I never told her; not because I wanted her to continue, but I really could just not pluck up the courage to let her know that I had been seeing her naked for months.  

That last paragraph cracked me up!!

:bonkers: 

Meanwhile, back on the Fordy puns as I like them as well...

Hobbies could include the way you prepare apples for eating. Do you use a knife for cutting or are you a peeler?*

*term still very much used over here in Norn Iron.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

An interesting question.

If she was below your kitchen, did you use a devilish arrangement of prisms and mirrors, in order to see the Fonz's thumbs?

• Haha 1