IGNORED

Elton John at Ashton Gate

petelekg

On 12/06/2022 at 19:58, petelekg said:

It’s like waiting for away tickets booked my tickets through my Bristol Sport account for hospitality on 28/06/2021 still waiting ??

Have your tickets arrived yet? I’m also still waiting on a pair of tickets to turn up.

19 hours ago, petelekg said:

Rang yesterday they said they have just received the tickets and will start to post them out 

Just had an email with all the information about Wednesday and tickets should arrive on or before Tuesday. 

5 hours ago, Alan Dicks said:

Anyone know if the sports bar will be open for his gig?

cheers

https://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/concerts/elton-john-faqs/

Elton John Farewell Yellow Brick Road: The Final Tour 

If you’re visiting Ashton Gate Stadium for the first time or haven’t been for a while, then it’s worthwhile you familiarise yourself with the stadium using the information below.

ELTON JOHN FAREWELL YELLOW BRICK TOUR – FAQS

The below should help cover any questions you may have:

Q: What is the date?
A: Wednesday, June 22nd 2022 and Sunday, June 26th 2022.

Q: What time do the gates open?
A: 4pm. The Fan Village, security checks and hospitality areas will all be open from 4pm. 

Q: What time does the stadium bowl open?
A: The stadium bowl opens at 4.30pm.

Q: Who is the support act?
A: There is not a support act.

Q: What time does the show commence?
A: The show will start at 7pm, please be aware, you must be in your seats twenty minutes before the show (6.40pm). Please note, we do not control the artist's stage timings on the day, but we have been advised it will start promptly at 7pm.

Q: What time does the show finish?
A: The show will finish at 9.45pm. 

Q: Are cameras allowed?
A: No professional cameras or recording equipment will be allowed into the stadium.

Q: Can I purchase official merchandise at the concert?
A: Yes, you will be able to purchase official merchandise on the day of the concert. Please avoid buying unofficial merchandise outside the stadium.

Q: Will I be able to purchase food and drink in the stadium during the concert?
A: Yes, there will be a wide range of food and beverages available to buy. Alcohol will be available to buy for adults aged 18+, however, you will be required to provide photo identification as proof.

Q: How do I get to Ashton Gate Stadium?
A: Please visit our travel page for all the latest information on how to get to Ashton Gate Stadium.

Q: Is there parking available at the Stadium?
A: There is no parking available at the stadium or nearby due to residents parking schemes and road closures. There are Park and Ride services available - these must be pre-purchased and are expected to sell out in advance. Book here

Q: Can I get dropped off and picked up at the stadium?
A: There is no designated drop off and pick up point at the Stadium or in the immediate vicinity. In the interests of public safety, the roads immediately surrounding the Stadium will be closed at the end of the concert to ensure pedestrians can leave the event safely. 
Taxi services will drop off and pick up around Sainsburys on Winterstoke Road.

Q: What can I bring with me?
A: If it is necessary to bring a bag, ensure it is as small as possible. Nothing larger than size A4 will be permitted.
Suitable clothing in case of inclement weather. Umbrellas will not be permitted inside the venue.
One bottle of water (500ml or smaller) in transparent plastic will be permitted, but these must be sealed on entry.

Q: What should I NOT bring with me?
A: All bags will be searched on entry and anything larger than A4 size will not be permitted. The following is a list of prohibited items. Please check again for any amendments to this list;

• Glass, cans, bottles or thermos flasks of any kind
  • Flammable liquids and aerosols (including perfume, hairspray etc)
  • Laser pens/pointers
  • Laptops, iPads, professional cameras/video equipment
  • Food and drink, unless for medicinal purposes
  • Umbrellas, signs, banners, flags, inflatables, selfie sticks
  • Air horns, whistles or other noise making devices
  • Knives or weapons, fireworks, confetti, glitter bombs or sprays

Q: Is there any opportunity to do special announcements?
A: No. It will not be possible to request special announcements, displays on screens or get gifts/messages to the artist.

Q: Where are the bars and toilets?
A: There will be a wide range of bars and food outlets located around the stadium both in the fan village and in our concourse areas, which surround the pitch. There are plenty of toilets located inside the concourse as well as temporary toilets in the fan village.

Q: What is in the fan village?
A: Our fan village will open at 4.30pm and has a great choice of food outlets as well as bars, merchandise stands and extra toilets. We will also have pre-concert entertainment to get you in the party mood for the night!

Q: Are there cash machines at the stadium?
A: No, we do not have cash machines at the Stadium. Ashton Gate is a cashless stadium and all outlets will be able to process card and contactless payments.

Q: Are there smoking areas inside the Stadium?
A: No, there is no smoking or vaping on site.

TICKETING FAQS

Q: Where can I buy tickets?
A: Please note we are not working with any other third party suppliers, so tickets purchased from any other site cannot be guaranteed to be valid.

Q: Can I buy a hospitality ticket for the concert?
A: Yes, we do have hospitality tickets available. Full details are available here:
These can also be purchased by calling 0117 9630600 > Option 1 > Option 1

Q: Can I buy a disabled ticket for the concert?
A: Yes, we do have disabled tickets available. These can be purchased by calling 0117 9630600 > Option 1 > Option 2

Q: How many tickets can I buy?
A: There is a maximum cap of 24 tickets per person on hospitality tickets.

Q: What are the age restrictions?
A: Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.

Q: Can I buy tickets on the day?
A: We expect the concert to sell out in advance meaning no tickets will be available on the day.

Q: Can children and babies get in free with a parent?
A: No, everyone entering the stadium must have a ticket. It is not advisable to bring very young children due to the noise levels experienced at outdoor concerts.

Q: When will I receive my ticket?
A: Tickets or E-Tickets will be sent closer to the show date.

Q: I have lost my ticket, what should I do?
A: Please contact your point of purchase.

Q: I bought tickets from an unauthorised secondary ticket reseller and need to check the validity? 
A: We advise purchasing from partnered ticket sellers only. In this instance we would advise that you need to contact the secondary site as we have no control over tickets being sold by unauthorised sites.

Q: I live outside the UK; will you mail my tickets to me?
A: Please contact your point of purchase and advise them your details.

Q: What if I have a general admission ticket, where do I sit/stand?
A: Standing tickets are for standing space on the pitch.

Q: Who do I contact for lost property?
A: Please call our Club Shop on 0117 9630637

Accessibility Issues

If your status has changed and you now need to apply for accessible seating, we will do everything we can to accommodate you.

If you need to apply for a change, please email events@ashtongate.co.uk and put in the subject header “Concert – Accessibility”. Someone from the team will then contact you directly. Our Customer Services team is working hard to find alternative accessible seats on a case-by-case basis.

If you need assistance on the day of the event, please head to A8 where there will be an information point.

• Like 1

Afternoon all. If anyone ends up with a completely spare ticket for this on Wednesday night gig they cannot shift , and they would like to recoup £40 for it rather than see it go dead , drop me a message. I live 5 min walk from AG so could come and meet you before with cash easy.

appreciate face value of these are £100 an upwards , but that’s a bit rich for me. I’ve been to events before where someone drops out last minute and I have had tickets go totally unused as couldn’t find a taker at short notice. 

So if anyone finds themselves in a similar scenario give me a shout. I can slightly sweeten that deal by letting you double park my car ion the drive,  so you would have a parking space also if driving 

appreciate this offer looks pants now, but might hold some appeal Wednesday afternoon if you get a drop out late in day 

Edited by internetjef

1 hour ago, internetjef said:

Afternoon all. If anyone ends up with a completely spare ticket for this on Wednesday night gig they cannot shift , and they would like to recoup £40 for it rather than see it go dead , drop me a message. I live 5 min walk from AG so could come and meet you before with cash easy.

appreciate face value of these are £100 an upwards , but that’s a bit rich for me. I’ve been to events before where someone drops out last minute and I have had tickets go totally unused as couldn’t find a taker at short notice. 

So if anyone finds themselves in a similar scenario give me a shout. I can slightly sweeten that deal by letting you double park my car ion the drive,  so you would have a parking space also if driving 

appreciate this offer looks pants now, but might hold some appeal Wednesday afternoon if you get a drop out late in day 

Fair play sir.I am sure some people will think you are complete chancer,but I admire your honest approach. Wish I had the neck to pull something like this.Not to see Elton John mind!

Does anyone know if parking will be still available on the Ashton Vale industrial estate?   Always park on the main stretch through the industrial estate & was hoping it will be available for the concert. As I see parking information on the website states that local roads will be closed off. Any help appreciated. Cheers

13 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Does anyone know if parking will be still available on the Ashton Vale industrial estate?   Always park on the main stretch through the industrial estate & was hoping it will be available for the concert. As I see parking information on the website states that local roads will be closed off. Any help appreciated. Cheers

I don't know for definite. We have booked the park n ride from Bris, we used it for The Killers and it worked out ok.

https://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/concerts/travel/

Edited by exAtyeoMax
  • Thanks 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Old Rascal said:

Another question, I hope someone can answer, how much of Winterstoke Road do they close off? Looks like I am on taxi duty and wondered where to meet them.

Sainsburys car park is the designated pick up point

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Old Rascal said:

Another question, I hope someone can answer, how much of Winterstoke Road do they close off? Looks like I am on taxi duty and wondered where to meet them.

Depending on where you are coming from, Ashton Drive (not via Winterstoke Road) might be a good option 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, phantom said:

Sainsburys car park is the designated pick up point

9 minutes ago, SuperRed said:

Depending on where you are coming from, Ashton Drive (not via Winterstoke Road) might be a good option 

Thanks for the replies. Was planning on Ashton Drive, coming out on to Winterstoke Road by The Robins and turning right.

15 hours ago, Old Rascal said:

This is off the website (link in post above)

012A0D88-F12F-4787-A4EF-7234DCAC693A.jpeg

Edited by exAtyeoMax
  • Like 1

Just called them up. We’re sent out on Friday. If not received by 12 tomorrow to call up and they’ll do re-prints to be collected at the ground. 

Hoping mine arrive today as heading off about 8am tomorrow morning.

30 minutes ago, RedM said:

The promoter was very late sending the tickets to the club who then got them processed and sent out as soon as possible, by 1st class post last Friday.

The woman i spoke with on the phone said there had been an issue with the first batch of tickets they had received as well. 

I know mine won't be here in time as walked past the postie after she'd gone past our house and nothing in the post box, so I'll be calling up for re-prints in the morning.