IGNORED

England v Hngary

22A

Walking through wolves on way back from work. Honestly, I know it's a shit hole but there was so much broken glass and litter everywhere. One side of things they never show you is the mess that the fans make around the city where they play. Never seen it as bad as that. Wolves games never get that bad. 

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

15 mins in………no flair, no risk taking, dull and uninspiring…………..Now England 1-0 down……..:sleeping:

Spot on.

Another game of boring walking football.

Gave up on it, one game too many for me.

Just now, bris red said:

Crowd really getting frustrated. Personally feel this is the beginning of the end for Southgate.

He’s ultimately gonna make the World Cup, but sadly for him now anything other the winning the World Cup he’s gone after it 

Just now, Lew-T said:

Why Wolverhampton of all places?

Assume as near St. George’s park and most recent game was behind closed doors which again assume Wembley wouldn’t have been cost effective 

39 minutes ago, bris red said:

Crowd really getting frustrated. Personally feel this is the beginning of the end for Southgate.

For me this started with the Euros final. (maybe give him some leeway in the World Cup, but for the second time?)

Dream route to the final, dream start to the final, but no idea how to really take the bull by the horns and see the game out.

It's often said, but how many Premier League clubs would be queuing up for his signature, were he to become available as a league manager?

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 2

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

For me this started with the Euros final.

Dream route to the final, dream start to the final, but no idea how to really take the bull by the horns and see the game out.

It's often said, but how many Premier League clubs would be queuing up for his signature, were he to become available as a league manager?

Same in the last World Cup against Croatia.. The talent we have and we are bloody awful to watch.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

For me this started with the Euros final.

Personally I don’t think some of our players are as good as people (inc the players themselves) think they are.  The PL inflates views on them.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Personally I don’t think some of our players are as good as people (inc the players themselves) think they are.  The PL inflates views on them.

A good point, and fatigue is definitely a factor at the mo, but I just don't think he can be trusted with the really, really big games. Comes over as not being brave enough.

Yes, I know it was on pens, but the Italians were rattled, and he got it wrong.

Sat back and let them back in it. Simple as.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

I know what you mean. I'm struggling to pick an outfield player (HK aside) I'd want to see in the City team. I certainly wouldn't want any of the defenders.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I know what you mean. I'm struggling to pick an outfield player (HK aside) I'd want to see in the City team. I certainly wouldn't want any of the defenders.

Do you know anything about football? Genuine question with that quote above!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Artcliffe exile said:

Spent all day watching the cricket a team on the front foot wanting to win and entertain superb watching the football a team frightened to death to lose going backwards soon lose the good feeling on this performance 

Shows what can be achieved by a positive mindset with fresh and dynamic leadership. 

We’re stale and over-hyped. Safety-first balls, slow to non-existent movement. Boring as hell. 

Must be one of the easiest teams to play against, just so predictable. Reminds me again of our dark days under LJ/MA. 

• Admin

I understand that the game at weekend was behind closed doors so was irrelevant really where it was played, but how on earth did Wolves get awarded a full England International fixture? 

Even odded that the women play there Thursday night, or maybe they were awarded tonight's game if they hosted Thursday nights game? 

Thinking about it, almost as random as Leicester hosting the charity shield