IGNORED

England v Hngary

22A

31 minutes ago, Denbury Red said:

Over the last three or four games the only creativity has come from Grealish and Southgate doesn’t seem to want to give him a go from the start.

Where has the midfield gone??

Sshh, there’s one poster on here who replied to my same comment regarding Grealish  “what makes you think that Southgate doesn’t rate Grealish” it’s as plain as the nose on your face that he is by far our most creative player yet how many of the same usual suspects did he give a go to tonight? Grealish didn’t even get on

3 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Its the end of a long season for every player in the european leagues isnt it? 

Exactly and already the usual ex pros slating the England fans on social media instead of aiming the correct criticism at the management and players. Bored of it, we're a soft touch.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

I will say it again: Southgate is just a lucky “Shteeve” McClaren.

Is he getting the best out of these players? No. Even Harry Kane can’t dig him out of a hole at the moment.

4 games - no goals from open play. That’s the most damning statistic - along with 2 defeats to Hungary, a team who didn’t manage to qualify for the World Cup.

Funny you should mention that. I have opined previously that if England were seeded as Scotland were for WC qualification, England would also fail to qualify.  

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Exactly and already the usual ex pros slating the England fans on social media instead of aiming the correct criticism at the management and players. Bored of it, we're a soft touch.

Yep, had it not been Qatar we’d be in the tournament right now so I’m not buying that we’re tired excuse.

2 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Funny you should mention that. I have opined previously that if England were seeded as Scotland were for WC qualification, England would also fail to qualify.  

Sorry but I don’t get the logic here. They are seeded as they are because they have won a lot of games. Scotland are seeded lower as they win less. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, harrys said:

He was a crap club manager and is just a yes man for the FA hierarchy, his luck has finally ran out and should be sacked tonight, if the FA insist on an English manager then they should be calling on Brighton or Forest

Not much english about the forest manager....

4 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Yes, loads of egos who arent happy at all that a wolverhampton crowd let them know what they thought.

Yep, good. None of the corporate fans are there like they usually are at Wembley and the usual self righteous ex pros like Carragher and Neville not having it. Embarassments

1 minute ago, harrys said:

He was a crap club manager and is just a yes man for the FA hierarchy, his luck has finally ran out and should be sacked tonight, if the FA insist on an English manager then they should be calling on Brighton or Forest

So our second best manager ever is only in post as he’s a yes man? Did you think that 5 minutes into the Euro final? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

The problem is that the only forward that we have playing in a top 4 Premier League team is Kane. And then we have the issue of making chances in the first place. This England team aren’t great at that either any more!

But if you play the only real player who has the skill to open up defences on the left wing or worse sub after playing well in the last game what do you expect. Grealish should start and be the attacking midfielder who can set chances up for Kane.