IGNORED

EFL Retained Lists Published

Hxj

Quite a few players on that list I know nothing or very little about. Anyone care to give a little more detail on the following players. - 

Zach Bell

Marlee Francois 

Dylan Kadji

Harry Leeson

Joseph Low

Joseph Porton

Also any of the Scholars we should be particularly looking out for? 

47 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Quite a few players on that list I know nothing or very little about. Anyone care to give a little more detail on the following players. - 

Zach Bell really like this kid, broken into u23s this season and an energetic RWB.  Will be interesting to see if he gets a L2/NL loan at some point this season.

Marlee Francois not seen enough of him, but got some nice touches

Dylan Kadji part of the first team training group at end of last season, but for me, he plateaued second half of last season.  Languid style, but I also think he needs to work harder on and off the ball.  Owers bails him out a lot.  But the progress of a young player is never straight line, so will see how he does next season.  For me, he’s way off being in first team next season.  Others think he’s the next one to break through. Opinions

Harry Leeson not see  him bar a few minutes for Wales u18.  Think he’s had injuries, but is highly rated.  Was ahead of Zach Bell I understand at start of last season.

Joseph Low big unit, but I’ve seen little of him.  Had half a season at Eastleigh last season, where he did ok from what I heard.

Joseph Porton not seen him

Also any of the Scholars we should be particularly looking out for?

Knight-Lebel - classy CB, just 17, but already in Canada u20s.  He stood out for me aged 16 in his u23s appearances

Palmer-Houlden - mobile, striker with a decent all-round game…top scorer in u18s, and bagged a fair few in u23s too.  I like him a lot.

Olly Thomas - a powerful attacking midfielder with some similarities to to Semenyo.  Think he’s just 17, but could be a beast

My views above.  Others may think differently, plus have seen some I haven’t.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Robin 1