IGNORED

Alex Scott

bcfc01

21 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Ta

Only three players from outside the prem (Or Premier Foreign Clubs)

Well done Alex Scott ???⚪?

The lad from Peterborough is going to have his head turned if the gossip starts about what they get paid. I do hope the other lads let him off buying a round though. :)

14 hours ago, Colemanballs said:

As someone with a hyphenated (double-barreled in my day) surname, it's a relief not to be so odd these days. My great-grandad died leaving a widow and one son. When my great-grandma remarried and he was adopted by his step dad, my grandfather took both names. People assumed that I was posh or had delusions of grandeur. I'm not and I don't. It's just a bleeding name.

To be fair Ponsonby-Smythe your name does sound a bit posh, what? Are you any relation to the Windsor Ponsonby-Smythes? I used to know the old Colonel don't you know.... 

Animation Sipping Tea GIF by LAIKA Studios

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

The lad from Peterborough is going to have his head turned if the gossip starts about what they get paid. I do hope the other lads let him off buying a round though. :)

To be fair Ponsonby-Smythe your name does sound a bit posh, what? Are you any relation to the Windsor Ponsonby-Smythes? I used to know the old Colonel don't you know.... 

Animation Sipping Tea GIF by LAIKA Studios

It always used to make me smile when I was driving on the A303 round Wylie Cross and saw the road sign to The Deverills.

Lovely people, I was at Oxford with Hugo.

• Haha 2

England’s MU19s play get their 2022 European Championships campaign underway against Austria on Sunday 19 June. 

Slovakia hosts the UFEA European Under-19 Championships with eight teams contesting across the group stages. 

England have be drawn in group B and will face Austria, Serbia and Israel. The young lions did not concede a goal during the initial qualifying round. The team is full of young talent with the likes of , Manchester City pairing Sam Edozie and Liam Delap, Chelsea’s Harvey Vale, Tottenham's striker Dane Scarlett and the Aston Villa duo Carney Chukwuemeka and Tim Iroegbunam. 

How can I watch the U19s European Championships?

All times are BST and subject to change

BBC iPlayer

All of England's U19s European Championship action live to watch across BBC Red Button, BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website. 

Sunday 19 June - England v Austria

18:45- 21:00 - BBC Red Button, BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website. 

Wednesday 22 June - England v Serbia

18:45 - 21:00 - BBC Red Button, BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website. 

Saturday 25 June - Israel v England 

18:45 - 21:00 - TBC

All live coverage also available to watch on catch-up on BBC iPlayer.

Edited by Sheltons Army

Just now, Davefevs said:

Most composed player out there for England. Everyone else looks rushed. 

Totally agree - he looked a class act and appeared totally relaxed and in control - looked to have more time than anyone

Good all round game including a couple of ball winning sliding challenges (Careful with foreign refs tho Alex) . 

His ability to play 360  is very impressive and watching his every move off the ball , Reading when to support , when to hold, reacting early when he sensed we were about to lose possession.

Very , very good

I don’t think I’m over hyping him , but could I see him at Man City in future ,

yes I could 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1