IGNORED

Alex Scott

bcfc01

Only started watching just before Scott came on. I would say England have been clearly the better side since then. Alex has been very good. 

The tackle I just witnessed by an Italian player that provoked a bit of a ruckus deserved a red card. They have been very niggly.

Great comeback. Deserved win.

Not seen any of the footage thusfar so won't comment too much but congratulations- in the final!

Comes on, scores not long after entering the pitch...from bits I've read, sounds like he's been very good for us this tournament which can only augur well- needs to keep feet on the ground of course.

Just seen the goal- took his header nicely.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

15 minutes ago, The Bard said:

That's exactly what happened yes.  

The most composed player on the pitch.  

Exactly this, to me he looks a level above, playing nearly 40 games in the championship last season certainly helps, should be the first name on the team sheet for Fridays final

This tournament has been good if City want to sell Scott but not so good if the club want to keep him for a bit longer. His profile must have increased. I hope NP has a backup plan to sign a replacement / adjust the team formation  if Scott goes in the summer. 

Is this our best discovery since Big John?  I am beginning to think it is

Hope he stays for his own sake.  Nige will keep his feet firmly on the ground - well obviously not when he is in the opposition’s penalty box!

Could we dream that this is the quality player we have waited for for so long, the one that will take us up?  I really think he might be.

• Like 3
  • Hmmm 1