IGNORED

Alex Scott

bcfc01

This looks so similar to the Italian game, it feels like all these Prem players are keen to be the star rather playing with their team mates. Scott looks for the pass if it on, but rarely gets it back. 
I think this game will follow the same trajectory as the last one, the England lads will outlast their opponents, especially with the wind in their favour in the second half, but they don't look like a team to me, just a group of individuals.

• Like 7

Got to hand it to Israel, they are playing like they did in the final 20 against us in the group game.  We are getting players caught pressing on their own.  Might hand to gamble with taking one of the CBs off, or move Doyle to LB and get an extra man into midfield.  Doyle been ponderous on the ball though, missing passes inside to Chucky 3 or 4 times.

Hopefully yellow on Kompelcesky might give Alex that half a yard he needs.

Isreal deservedly ahead.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

This looks so similar to the Italian game, it feels like all these Prem players are keen to be the star rather playing with their team mates. Scott looks for the pass if it on, but rarely gets it back. 
I think this game will follow the same trajectory as the last one, the England lads will outlast their opponents, especially with the wind in their favour in the second half, but they don't look like a team to me, just a group of individuals.

Yup. Bit too much fancy pants flicks, Israel keeping it simple and looking good.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Scarlett is having a nightmare.  Not releasing it.  Like under 9s football.

Not a nightmare, I've watched all the games and that is how he is.

He doesn't pass, plays for himself and shirks a tackle.

That singular chance that England had, I'd need to see it again, but it looked like a simple pass to his right and it was a good chance.

Not impressed at all by him.

The England number 8 looks as if he's given up and needs a kick up the arse half time, he's ambling around doing **** all.