IGNORED

Stefan Bajic - Signing confirmed

Finley_Smith10

7 minutes ago, Rocky said:

The Bristol Post guy trying to live in Gregor’s shadow seems to think it’s likely. 

Legs?

If he's as keeper I'd hope he has arms as well.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Robin 1

Could Bentley be off to Southampton then?

Based on nothing other than an inkling - with Forster off they only have McCarthy and 40 year old Cabellero. Bents would be a good back up and count as HG player. I believe he has been linked with Saints before

• Hmmm 1

Bentley is a very good keeper and is settled. Simple solution of extending his deal on a lower wage a la weimann will hopefully be done.

O’Leary at 25 needs to move on and become a number one elsewhere.

this French guy to be a new understudy to bentley and challenge for No.1

• Like 4
  • Hmmm 2

24 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

Surely more likely Bentley is off as he only has 1 year left on his contract? 

So we get rid of a top keeper and then sign a 20 year French guy with no real experience to go with our other keeper who frankly failed his audition last season , that’ll work 

• Like 5
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Exactly ? time to cash in, Bentley is an asset and was benched for a while last season also. 

He's been benched a few times and you know why he always gets his place back?

Because he's the better keeper and one of the best on the division

The stick he gets is unwarranted and is the same stick Heaton got when he was here,

It's hard to be a keeper at city when your defense is so shit

• Like 6
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, devoncider said:

Based on nothing other than an inkling - with Forster off they only have McCarthy and 40 year old Cabellero. Bents would be a good back up and count as HG player. I believe he has been linked with Saints before

Signed a GK from Man City today I think for £12m

7 minutes ago, devoncider said:

The Guardian reports that Mab City have agreed to sell goalkeeper Gavin Bazunu to Southampton for £12m plus add-ons, with a buy-back option and a percentage of any future sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

1.87m so just over 6ft. 20 years old 

I think Max suffers from not being tall enough to dominate big strikers. Hence he flaps a bit at crosses when put under pressure. Or that is my impression - stats maybe prove me wrong?

Is this guy any taller than him if he is 1.87m? I'm 1.88 and wouldn't think that is tall enough with some of the lanky players in the league these days. 

17 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

I think Max suffers from not being tall enough to dominate big strikers. Hence he flaps a bit at crosses when put under pressure. Or that is my impression - stats maybe prove me wrong?

Is this guy any taller than him if he is 1.87m? I'm 1.88 and wouldn't think that is tall enough with some of the lanky players in the league these days. 

I think he suffers from actually just not being good enough!

• Like 4