IGNORED

Stefan Bajic - Signing confirmed

Finley_Smith10

5 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

Cheltenham was my initial feeling. But feel he could end up at a team competing for promotion in League 1. 

I thought Peterborough would have been a good option, but they have signed two relatively unknown keepers this summer. 

Wonder if Cotts will be keeping an eye on the situation. 

They’ve got Marosi (28), the ex-Cov keeper, as their no1.  Shrews was my first guess when Bajic interest started, but I’m not sure Cotts would be looking to replace a guy they (allegedly) paid a fee for last summer.  That’s my outside view looking in.  Burgoyne (25)  is their no2, who came from Wolves.

29 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

They’ve got Marosi (28), the ex-Cov keeper, as their no1.  Shrews was my first guess when Bajic interest started, but I’m not sure Cotts would be looking to replace a guy they (allegedly) paid a fee for last summer.  That’s my outside view looking in.  Burgoyne (25)  is their no2, who came from Wolves.

I think Marosi was subject to interest from other clubs earlier in the summer. 

Could be an option if that interest in to return. 

I think the likelihood is that any loan deal for Max, will have the possibility of it becoming permanent in the future. 

Bajic is coming in, who is a French youth international, and is expected to challenge to be the number 1. I can't see Max being able to compete with both Bentley and Bajic. He's at the age where he needs regular games. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m calling BS. They don`t sell sherry in flagons.

Not quite true! I once had a landlady in Leicester who used to send me down to the corner shop to get her flagon filled up with draught sherry!  It was so strong that it could dissolve teeth!

4 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I fancy this'll be announced later today, what with his flying and City's posting on the hour at midday. I wonder if they'd announce a keeper in the away kit. I really want the away kit. 

Coupled with rumour on main page of OTIB that Buse has agreed loan to Taunton.

20 hours ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

I think Marosi was subject to interest from other clubs earlier in the summer. 

Could be an option if that interest in to return. 

I think the likelihood is that any loan deal for Max, will have the possibility of it becoming permanent in the future. 

Bajic is coming in, who is a French youth international, and is expected to challenge to be the number 1. I can't see Max being able to compete with both Bentley and Bajic. He's at the age where he needs regular games. 

Looks like Max is joining MK Dons for the season.