IGNORED

own up,who knows,or think they know, the fixture lists for this coming season?

• Admin
25 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Isn`t it the League Cup first round draw tomorrow as well?

18 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Yeh 11:30 I think ( might be wrong)

Papa Johns Trophy is at 11:30am - the U23 sides entering will be drawn into the already drawn groups

League Cup draw is 14:30

Both live on SSN

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I used to get them the day before when I worked for an ISP.

@Olé probably had them a day early as well when he ran the Rivals site (a pal of mine ran the Port Vale one), strictly embargoed at the time, didn't stop the odd leak to the old Bristol City mailing list.

Not sure if they still release them early anymore, as print media isn't how most people consume media these days.

I know it used to be the case that sites had to be licensed to be able to publish the fixture list in full, not sure if that still applies?

Remember being on forums (can't recall if OTIB was one of them?) where there'd be a warning from the site admin for people not to post lists of fixtures because they didn't have permission.

• Admin
33 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I know it used to be the case that sites had to be licensed to be able to publish the fixture list in full, not sure if that still applies?

Remember being on forums (can't recall if OTIB was one of them?) where there'd be a warning from the site admin for people not to post lists of fixtures because they didn't have permission.

No longer the case

• Thanks 1

I’m going for Wigan away.

We’ve had promoted teams before and I seem to remember a miserable trip to Wigan on the opening day once before.
Tony Pulis’ first game when he ignored the travelling fans completely, an early sign how much he really didn’t like Bristol City. 

Just fact checked my post, it was the 3rd game of the season not first. All I remember is a very busy motorway and wishing we didn’t have Pulis in charge

Edited by ralphindevon

1 hour ago, The Journalist said:

Got a feeling it'll be Hull away first up.

Delighted if that’s the case.

My gamble of booking a holiday which crosses the first game of the season (which badly failed last year, only home game I missed), will then have paid off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Not bad start, can’t say I’m looking forward to Sunderland much, then again they didn’t look great in the play off final but I’m sure they will strengthen.

No doubt they will sell out should be looking at a big crowd.