IGNORED

own up,who knows,or think they know, the fixture lists for this coming season?

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

It’s a cracking first home game. Huge away following should be a decent home crowd. Sun out few Ciders. Can’t wait if I’m honest 

Memories of the 4-3 game way back in the early 70s,  which was a first home game of the season.

Does anyone know when Sky are likely to confirm TV selections? It looks like they have for the opening weekend already but I'm not sure if they've decided beyond that. Sunderland are on TV first weekend so I'm hoping that their next fixture against us isn't moved for TV. Saturday afternoon, first home game, thousands of Mackems. It will be all set up for a great game and big crowd, albeit with some likely to be on holiday. 

7 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

At least one team closer to home, a Reading/Birmingham/Cardiff/Swansea/QPR/West Brom/Cov

In fairness we are more likely to take more fans to Hull, Wigan etc than we would if they were Dec or Jan.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, phantom said:

Funny how we always get weekends us and the gas are home

SATURDAY 12th November

HOME TO WATFORD

HOME TO FLEETWOOD

SATURDAY 21ST JANUARY

HOME TO BLACKBURN

HOME TO WYCOMBE

Of only Wycombe and Fleetwood could swap fixtures. They could then share the same coach with our opponents. 

9 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

The mileage for me to go to the first 5 away games is about the same as me going to New York. 
And as they’re all in peak holiday time when just going to Tesco’s is a day out, I’ll probably swerve them tbh.

You must be praying for the day Plymouth and Exeter get promoted!

Hull have come into some money so may not be the team we beat 5-0 at the end of last season. But any new players won't be bedded in properly by opening day I guess. I think we can look at stats and form and promotions and relegations and transfers but we can't know what's gonna happen. On paper, Hull and the August fixtures are pretty tidy so let's back our boys and make a strong start. Next 5 weeks can't pass fast enough. 

4 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Definitely, I haven’t seen City in a competitive fixture in Devon since I lived here.

At least we’ve got a friendly at Argyle

Was hoping Plymouth would do it last season.

• Like 1