IGNORED

Lee Hendrie

GrahamC

Tipping us to go down (with Reading & Birmingham) on Sky this morning.

Thank **** for that, as there can’t be a pundit who knows less than him, he said Rotherham would survive (ok then) but then had to be prompted because he clearly didn’t know their manager’s name.

Absolute *******.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Thank **** for that, as there can’t be a pundit who knows less than him, he said Rotherham would survive (ok then) but then had to be prompted because he clearly didn’t know their manager’s name.

Absolute *******.

He is an absolute bellend. Best off sticking to snooker. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Absolute *******.

Am getting the impression your not a fan of Hendrie!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Absolute *******.

Anyone ever seen him or Sue Smith in the same room.

He is bloody awful, ignorant.

• Haha 5

It’s understandable, there will be plenty of the same opinion because we have been truly awful for two years, personally I’m feeling more confident than I have for a few seasons as long as we can keep the young guns and hopefully have now sorted out the shambolic defence

30 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I honestly don't know why we are tipped for relegation

This time last year yes I could understand but we have clearly bottomed out and are on the way back up

Agree, I'm very surprised to see anyone put us in their bottom 3.

There are lots of clubs who could very plausibly finish below us IMO - Reading, Birmingham, Rotherham, Wigan, Sunderland, Blackpool, Cardiff, Hull - just to name the most obvious handful.

Edited by Supersonic Robin

28 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It's reasonable and fair for pundits to predict us to go down,

We've struggled for 32 months now, or since just before the start of lock down

Agreed.

And the acquisition of a couple of lower league players plus one from non-league, whilst the likes of Palmer and O'Dowda will register negatively with them. 

They can't be arsed to do a bit of research to find out exactly what is happening at clubs, just lazy, lazy, comments which is to be expected.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, Super said:

Jeez why do people get so annoyed over somebody making a prediction? Weird.

Because someone's paying him money to have an opinion, so at least make an effort to have a considered opinion, informed by some facts and solid evidence. Otherwise, your opinion's worth shit. You're entitled to it but it's worth shit.

It's the equivalent of him not making the effort to train during the week, then turning up on a Saturday and playing shit. 

Can you turn up to your job, trot out a load of lazy shite and be paid for it?

You're right though, Lee Hendrie's opinion ain't worth anyone's time or money. 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 1
  • Flames 2

• Admin
49 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Absolute *******.

Saw some of his section this morning, it's the usual "Team X is too good to be in that league, Blah blah blah"

He's just a shit Jack Grealish anyway

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Because someone's paying him money to have an opinion, so at least make an effort to have a considered opinion, informed by some facts and solid evidence. Otherwise, your opinion's worth shit. You're entitled to it but it's worth shit.

It's the equivalent of him not making the effort to train during the week, then turning up on a Saturday and playing shit. 

Can you turn up to your job, trot out a load of lazy shite and be paid for it?

You're right though, Lee Hendrie's opinion ain't worth anyone's time or money. 

Exactly who cares. Weird how people get so worked up on here every time. Embarrassing tbh.

8 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Yes, Bristol City FC 2016 - 2021.

Another ******* revisionist who looked away when we finishing in the top half of the table and having a decent League Cup run.

2017-18   11th

2018-19.  8th

2019-20. 12th

Poor for the last 2 seasons I grant you, but there is no need to exaggerate,

• Like 5

From the outside looking in, I can see why people might predict us to struggle. But don’t get worked up over it. The last time we were fancied for the drop by most pundits was 2017-18 and we nearly made the playoffs. Then, the last time we were really tipped as contenders was when we brought in Coppell and David James, which looked like a stupid prediction about an hour into the season.

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 3

If you have a look at his predictions in the past, he's about as accurate as Stevie Wonder in a darts tournament.  West Brom were going up this season, Barnsley and Luton being relegated the season before. 

I don't care if the words of such uninformed so-called pundits make us sound like pushovers. I quite like it when opposition comes to Ashton Gate expect it to be easy. 

Edited by Red-Robbo
  • Like 2