IGNORED

Moore vyner and bakinson - any update?

Simon bristol

16 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about these 3? Obviously not in the managers plans for this season and need to be moved on!?

I believe all three players are involved in preseason training, not that that means very much. 
I still think that Largish Nige could get a tune out of them. He has employed tough love methods with quite a few players who have upped their games. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I believe all three players are involved in preseason training, not that that means very much. 
I still think that Largish Nige could get a tune out of them. He has employed tough love methods with quite a few players who have upped their games. 

Except Vyner and Moore are in the first team group, but as far as I can see, Bakinson isn't.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Except Vyner and Moore are in the first team group, but as far as I can see, Bakinson isn't.

Clearly the case.

Pearson has made it very obvious that the issue with Zak & Taylor is that he doesn’t think they’re quite good enough but it is Tyreeq’s attitude that he cannot stomach.

I guess he’s training with the younger players.

As for what happens I expect all 3 will be at new clubs by the time the window closes.

• Like 1

It could depend on who we can recruit to replace Cundy as squad player and also if Kalas goes.  If there is no-one out there who is a better affordable option than Moore/Vyner  then I would keep one or both for one more season and let contract run down.

10 minutes ago, MSN Red said:

It could depend on who we can recruit to replace Cundy as squad player and also if Kalas goes.  If there is no-one out there who is a better affordable option than Moore/Vyner  then I would keep one or both for one more season and let contract run down.

We don't need to replace cundy currently, 

The problem with keeping Moore and Vyner is, even though their attitude is ok, their ability isn’t. They’re  both capable of having a reasonable game until they make one or more big mistakes. At their age they’re not really going to get any better, but both could do a good job at League 1 level. There’s still plenty of time for them to move on if salary considerations are manageable 

52 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

The problem with keeping Moore and Vyner is, even though their attitude is ok, their ability isn’t. They’re  both capable of having a reasonable game until they make one or more big mistakes. At their age they’re not really going to get any better, but both could do a good job at League 1 level. There’s still plenty of time for them to move on if salary considerations are manageable 

While I agree on ability, its still better to keep them and not need them rather then play some one out of position,

Ideally they would both be moved on, but they have legally binding contracts, we can't force them out