IGNORED

Bakinson Joins Sheffield Wednesday - Official

GrahamC

1 minute ago, luke_bristol said:

Might have knocked the billy big bollocks attitude out of him (failing to make much of an impression in League 1), but I doubt it. 

Would be surprised if he plays in the championship again, unless we have an injury crisis this year.

Curtis Fleming has more chance of getting a game for us.

9 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Intrigued to know what went on here.

Was probably promised the world by MA and LJ when he came here and had a culture shock under NP. Theres obviously some potential there and you can make allowances for attitude and work rate like we did with Tomlin and JET but hes not at their level.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist

4 hours ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Got something like Plymouth (again) or Cheltenham written all over it on a season's loan hasn't it?

I'm not sure that Cheltenham with their new manager who was, and is, the absolute professional will want to take such a player without letting them have a few  home truths. Pity it could be a good education for Bakinson on how to act as a professional footballer if he's prepared to take it.

Edited by E.G.Red

13 minutes ago, johnbytheriver said:

We are making a lot of summations that Bakinson is the villain of the piece in all this.But what actually happened?

From memory, bad attitude, often late for training and leaving a “parting shot” when leaving on loan. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, johnbytheriver said:

We are making a lot of summations that Bakinson is the villain of the piece in all this.But what actually happened?

The way Nigel put it was that he only wanted to play his own way. Which I took to mean he refused to follow instructions.

• Like 1

I'd be amazed if we haven't got someone trying to find him a move of some kind, just to get him away from the club, we'll probably even pay 100% of his wages.

Personally I'd be amazed if he's still here at the start of the season. If nobody wants him, then personally I'd be saying "here's your next years wages in full, now **** off and don't ever step a foot inside this training ground again".

When Mark Ashton doesn't even want you in his collection of footballers, you have a real problem! Cardiff? They like our ex players. Gift him to Rovers? Promotion present?

13 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

You see, this is where Robins "Uncut" is a misnomer, I wonder if the media team have some juicy outtakes that only make it to in-house showings? :)

So instead of showing the welcome “hellos” to players as they turn up, you reckon the media team chap would’ve uttered a “******* hell. Didn’t expect you back here Tyreeq!” and left it on the cutting room floor. 

maybe next time they do an Instagram  with “who do you want to see” question box I’ll spam them demanding Bakinson

• Haha 3