IGNORED

Bakinson Joins Sheffield Wednesday - Official

GrahamC

Just now, TonyTonyTony said:

You have direct evidence of that, or it it based on hear say? To say you hate him is a bit strong

First hand....like I said in my initial...hate is a strong word. Bloke is a knob. A few got distracted by him...Vyner and DaSilva. DaSilva has seen the light. Vyner not. He's a bad influence. Get him out of here.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

You hate him ? Based on what ?

Exactly,  Nige has decided that Bakinson is not part of his plans and my understanding was that there was some issue that he was not doing what Nige expected in games and in subsequent discussions he disagreed with Nige and was rightly banished. Now there's a pile on and he's being accused of everything under the sun including having a bad influence over the u23 players etc etc without anyone actually knowing the facts - even respected posters saying they 'hate' a young man they've never even met.

I think we should dial down the abuse, players come, players go, it's football.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

First hand....like I said in my initial...hate is a strong word. Bloke is a knob. A few got distracted by him...Vyner and DaSilva. DaSilva has seen the light. Vyner not. He's a bad influence. Get him out of here.

Think you should reflect on your words. I have no idea if he is trouble or not - neither do you.

To say you hate him is ridiculous.

• Like 2

Just now, TonyTonyTony said:

Think you should reflect on your words. I have no idea if he is trouble or not - neither do you.

Thanks for telling me you have no idea...and that me or anyone else for that matter would have that experience. 

To be that conceited is ridiculous.

Why make a comment on this thread if otherwise.

Think about it.

Nothing to gain.

Just as it is.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, spudski said:

Thanks for telling me you have no idea...and that me or anyone else for that matter would have that experience. 

Think about it.

Nothing to gain.

Just as it is.

What drivel.

You saying you hate a player based on hearsay is what I quoted you on, and you have not answered that.

Hate is a strong world and easy to throw around and at the end of the day it’s a young lad you are talking about. Perhaps show a bit more respect.

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

Think about it.

Nothing to gain.

Just as it is.

Don't talk in riddles, tell us what it is you know about the situation and exactly what TB had done off the pitch so as to help us uninformed folk understand what's gone on.

There's such speculation about this it would be good to know the absolute truth.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

What drivel.

You saying you hate a player based on hearsay is what I quoted you on, and you have not answered that.

Hate is a strong world and easy to throw around and at the end of the day it’s a young lad you are talking about. Perhaps show a bit more respect.

Perhaps pull your neck in and stop being a keyboard warrior. Just because you don't know...not my fault. 

Perhaps you don't realise it's not  hearsay.

Get over yourself. 

Not my fault you don't know.

Your turn ?? 

Edited by spudski

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

Perhaps pull your neck in and stop being a keyboard warrior. Just because you don't know...not my fault. 

Get over yourself. 

Your turn ?? 

Don't know what?

All this ' I know something you don't ' is a bit girly.

Just makes you look a dick.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spudski said:

Get over yourself. 

Your turn ?? 

Rewind a bit. You hating a young player publicly isn’t a good look. Now you get all precious about your source of info. 

Bakinson might well be a bit of a knob, but to say you hate him is way OTT. 

Perhaps it’s you that should “wind their neck in”.

• Hmmm 1

7 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Don't know what?

All this ' I know something you don't ' is a bit girly.

Just makes you look a dick.

Happy to be a dick...whatever....keep poking. Bit amateurish on your part. 

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Rewind a bit. You hating a young player publicly isn’t a good look. Now you get all precious about your source of info. 

Bakinson might well be a bit of a knob, but to say you hate him is way OTT. 

Perhaps it’s you that should “wind their neck in”.

Source? Wtf... ??? Perhaps first hand eh? Guess what...it happens some times ?

1 minute ago, spudski said:

Happy to be a dick...whatever....keep poking. Bit amateurish on your part. 

Source? Wtf... ??? Perhaps first hand eh? Guess what...it happens some times ?

So you ARE bullshitting

."I know - you don't" ....is that it?

We're waiting.......

48 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Nige has said about his attitude and his remarks once going out on loan, I wouldnt have him in a Sunday league team, players like him destroy teams and don't deserve the talent they've been blessed with, 

2 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

So you ARE bullshitting

."I know - you don't" ....is that it?

We're waiting.......

No...you are just waiting...and baiting. Easy on the internet isn't it. Your turn ? how sad that you think you can prod and get a response to your liking. Talk about demanding because it doesn't suit your like. 

My opinion based on first hand experience numerous times.

You are welcome to your opinion...based on what? 

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

Nige has said about his attitude and his remarks once going out on loan, I wouldnt have him in a Sunday league team, players like him destroy teams and don't deserve the talent they've been blessed with, 

I’m aware of  NPs comments. That doesn’t translate to me into hating a player which is the point I’m making. 

10 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I’m aware of  NPs comments. That doesn’t translate to me into hating a player which is the point I’m making. 

Nige was just doing what all good managers do - ridding the squad of disruptive influences and that applied to Bakinson as Nige’s comments indicated.

It wasn’t about ‘hating’ Bakinson - Nige just didn’t want him around and that was the end of Bakinsons career at City.

5 minutes ago, spudski said:
4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It wasn’t about ‘hating’ Bakinson - Nige just didn’t want him around and that was the end of Bakinsons career at City.

No, Nige never said he 'hated' Bakinson........that was Spudski - keep up!

2 hours ago, shelts said:

What a shame it’s come to this , training with the kids , I thought he had a bit and would improve in time . It didn’t happen . 

That's the part that concerns me most of all in all this, the big boys & NP can sort him but its what damage he could do to a younger players attitude. Hopefully our "young uns" are above all that :pray:.

Just now, bpexile said:

Block them spud, I did that ages ago with one of them, don't have to put up with the nonsense now :thumbsup:

I just find it funny that people can that get conceited and up themselves. It's pretty sad. I don't comment much these days. But if I do.. it's because I feel it's really worth sharing.

• Like 4