IGNORED

Three Lions flag day v Sunderland

Jerseybean

It's in the diary

TBH I've only had a drink in there once on the day, too busy. Tried the shop down the road but that can be very busy. Might have a couple in the Albert or Black Cat and wander up for some atmosphere before wandering down.

• Admin
On 26/06/2022 at 19:17, Pezo said:

Is there a loose itinerary? I think the pictures and pyro are usually done at 12 or 1 isn't it?

On 21/07/2022 at 13:34, devoncider said:

bump. Would be good to know if there is

Confirmed by Sean, the photo is planned for 1pm

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Packman said:

Could anyone tell me if the flag day is suitable for children? My friend is in 2 minds about taking his 9 year old daughter along, but he's worried it might be a bit to boisterous.

There are usually plenty of kids there, and there is usually room on the green opposite.

It can get boisterous , but it's usually kept within reason. Few Police there and they are fairly laid back. 
I do wish they closed the road for a few hours though. 
I would go up and just hang around for a few photos. If you get up there mid day you can see if your daughter feels comfortable as it builds up.
I've not seen it out of order when I've been up there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packman said:

Could anyone tell me if the flag day is suitable for children? My friend is in 2 minds about taking his 9 year old daughter along, but he's worried it might be a bit to boisterous.

I'm hoping to bring my 9 year old grand daughter to her first game (I know she will love it), but I think I'll give the flag day a miss unfortunately.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

There are usually plenty of kids there, and there is usually room on the green opposite.

It can get boisterous , but it's usually kept within reason. Few Police there and they are fairly laid back. 
I do wish they closed the road for a few hours though. 
I would go up and just hang around for a few photos. If you get up there mid day you can see if your daughter feels comfortable as it builds up.
I've not seen it out of order when I've been up there.

That is a good shout - any police representative watching?

2 hours ago, Bob Taylor is GOD said:

That is a good shout - any police representative watching?

If any police are watching/reading; West Street is now part of Southville and we'd like the road closed to play quidditch and hone our juggling skills. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Flames 1

40 minutes ago, sludge said:

If any police are watching/reading; West Street is now part of Southville and we'd like the road closed to play quidditch and hone our juggling skills. Thanks in advance.

Haha this actually made me laugh out loud ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, phantom said:

All information you'll need is above, ⬆️⬆️

Ah apologies didn’t see this post! Thank you!

On 27/07/2022 at 06:51, Never to the dark side said:

Can I request that if you are attending the flag day,give Parson street train station a try to get to the event

Annoying no directs from taunton so will have to go TM first 

Just want to say that Stoney will be the main man on Saturday but don’t forget all the others who have passed away down the City. Like most on here, I have lost some really good mates over the years and City games just ain’t the same without them. Ricky M from Bath, Divvy, Ronnie to name three who I personally knew well. Many more I know. RIP lads.
We were a great football family back in the day.
I know they will be looking down on City on Saturday.

COYRs.

Edited by Tin Soldier
  • Like 2