Jump to content
IGNORED

Pitch invader at Chile v Venezuela game


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I think HMHB said it best of all.

https://youtu.be/Gx2SVzWZkAs

 

 

@Davefevs you have a heart of the hardest steel my friend. :)

There is ALWAYS a Biscuit reference when you need one.

(And for those of you who have yet to listen to The Voltarol Years, their most recent album, it's one of the best they have done).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

There is ALWAYS a Biscuit reference when you need one.

(And for those of you who have yet to listen to The Voltarol Years, their most recent album, it's one of the best they have done).

The most poignant too, I can't listen to Slippin the Escort without becoming quite emotional.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Haha, brilliant.

I was gonna say “do you remember the time a dog ended up in your school”…was the best day ever.

No, but I remember my sheep taking over my daughters school next door when living in Oz. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, BigTone said:

No, but I remember my sheep taking over my daughters school next door when living in Oz. 

Was there a ransom demand Tone ?

 

Did they use force in the takeover ,or was it a case , they just pulled the wool over the teachers eyes ?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Was there a ransom demand Tone ?

 

Did they use force in the takeover ,or was it a case , they just pulled the wool over the teachers eyes ?

No, Baaabara & Maaary were a law unto themselves !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Was there a ransom demand Tone ?

 

Did they use force in the takeover ,or was it a case , they just pulled the wool over the teachers eyes ?

No, but I remember Geoff the headmaster ringing me asking if I would mind removing circa 15 sheep from the playing field so they could continue with their games session. Not an easy task I tell you. The feckers keep running away !!  Sheep that is.

Next day I was trying to removing my cow from the neighbours prize winning garden at 1am !!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

No, but I remember Geoff the headmaster ringing me asking if I would mind removing circa 15 sheep from the playing field so they could continue with their games session. Not an easy task I tell you. The feckers keep running away !!  Sheep that is.

Next day I was trying to removing my cow from the neighbours prize winning garden at 1am !!

At least Sunday Lunch wasn’t an issue for a couple of years 💪🏻
 

Lamb.....Beef...anyone ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...