IGNORED

Bristol City vs Bristol Rovers - 15th December 1996

5 hours ago, 3 Peaps In A PodCast said:

Memories & Music - We invite a fan on to talk about a game in history and then we talk about the Top 10 from that week also… this is the 5th episode of this format… enjoy!

Great tackle on Hayfield by Rob Edwards ?. The same Hayfield that was cheering on City at Fratton Park with me only a few seasons before that.

11 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Ago was so underrated

Loved Agostino, he would have been at the forefront of our attack for a number of seasons.

Strange move in a way to German football, and that he never came back to a club in this country. He had all the attributes to play at a much higher level in this country after all.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Loved Agostino, he would have been at the forefront of our attack for a number of seasons.

Strange move in a way to German football, and that he never came back to a club in this country. He had all the attributes to play at a much higher level in this country after all.

Was only 22 when he left us too

18 hours ago, 3 Peaps In A PodCast said:

Memories & Music - We invite a fan on to talk about a game in history and then we talk about the Top 10 from that week also… this is the 5th episode of this format… enjoy!

Would love Lotto to make our kits again ?

This game brings back all sorts of memories for me. It was a Sunday game and I was a bit miffed that I had to miss it to go to a family meal.  My mum then died unexpectedly a couple of days later and so I was so grateful that I saw her that day.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Robin 2

On 27/06/2022 at 15:44, 3 Peaps In A PodCast said:

Remember this game , like @Big Csaid I also had a family meal that Sunday and remember going home with my mum telling me I was banned from going to see city play after what had happened!! There’s a book out which covers off the trouble in quite a bit of detail.

Good listen these podcasts with the memories and also the recollection of the music! Maybe the 3-1 win at Cardiff could be one to discuss ?

1 hour ago, TomF said:

The first reality of the Bosnan ruling. Really was a massive blow for us. 

Wonder where football would have been if it hadn’t happened, guessing it would have sooner or later? 

How much do you think we’d got for him?