IGNORED

Austrian Training Camp

Davefevs

Who’s present from what I can see:

Bentley, O’Leary, Wiles-Richards, Buse (4)

Tanner, Wilson, Vyner, Moore, Kalas, Klose, Atkinson, Naismith, Towler, Idehen, Pring, Dasilva (12)

Massengo, Sykes, Williams, James, King, Owers (6)

Weimann, Wells, Bell, Conway, Palmer-Houlden (5)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Davefevs said:

Tanner, Wilson, Vyner, Moore, Kalas, Klose, Atkinson, Naismith, Towler, Idehen, Pring, Dasilva (12)

No Martin so far then?

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Nope, couldn’t get a saddle big enough for his backside!

Post reporting him and Kadji haven’t travelled.

Let the injury conspiracy theories start.......

Let's start the season with just the "W"

Edited by NcnsBcfc

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Judging by one of those clips (the one where Bell scores) Vyner looks like he was being used in midfield.

The new robins uncut is a good watch. 

One of the best bits of business Nige has done is the decision to bring in Curtis Flemming. What a motivator. 

Passion in every word, and a really likeable guy too. 

A real good group of coaches, who seem aligned in their methods. Great to see the section where Andy King was discussing ideas with one of the coaches, shows his wealth of knowledge. 

There's a different energy surrounding this season, and it's a much more positive one. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, petehinton said:

8:20 on the new vid….that King groaning out of frustration, or has his hamstring gone ??

That did look suspiciously like he pulled up. Hopefully he was just frustrated at not being able to nick the ball

15 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

The new robins uncut is a good watch. 

One of the best bits of business Nige has done is the decision to bring in Curtis Flemming. What a motivator. 

Passion in every word, and a really likeable guy too. 

A real good group of coaches, who seem aligned in their methods. Great to see the section where Andy King was discussing ideas with one of the coaches, shows his wealth of knowledge. 

There's a different energy surrounding this season, and it's a much more positive one. 

Absolutely.  They know what they're doing.  Ashton's 2 stooges have gone. There's a good familiarity there. Some new faces to freshen things up.

I think we're going to surprise a lot of people this season 

16 minutes ago, SBB said:

That did look suspiciously like he pulled up. Hopefully he was just frustrated at not being able to nick the ball

Impossible to know what order the smaller clips are assembled together in, but _after_ him groaning he he reappears in the background running back and talking to Wiliams just after joe scores.

Flemming also mentions Andy/Andi (maybe King? maybe Wiemann?) when doing his speech at the end of the video - talking about "one minute left, fifty seconds left ... lets protect the ball"

Agree with other thoughts on here about Flemming, he is excellent IMO

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

I wonder what the cost of this trip is to the club, and whether its worth the expense?! Hopefully it sets us up nicely for the new season!

Maybe they flew via SL airlines..

I think the nearest airport would be Maribor, I don't think there are direct flights from Bristol to there (assuming they flew from Bristol) so could have taken a long time. Not cheap, and not cheap to put 'em all up.

Must be at least 30 of them over there.

59 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Maybe they flew via SL airlines..

I think the nearest airport would be Maribor, I don't think there are direct flights from Bristol to there (assuming they flew from Bristol) so could have taken a long time. Not cheap, and not cheap to put 'em all up.

Must be at least 30 of them over there.

Definitely flew in SL's plane and I wouldn't be surprised if he stumped up for the whole trip, I am sure that's been the way it has worked before.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, citywest30 said:

Thanks. Ah thats why I didn't recognise him. He's the young striker isn't he? He was struggling on the bleep test. 

18 year old so not massively surprising if its the first (or perhaps second) time he's experienced the SDS test, especially in that heat