IGNORED

Austrian Training Camp

Davefevs

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, there were a few more hints on system in that video.

Yep, looks good and with Kalas still to come back:

Klose   Naismith   Atkinson 

Wilson                                                     Dasilva

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cardy said:

The Fleming mic’ed up footage has some interesting takeaways.

5 at the back, Vyner as a CDM & Sykes as a CAM.

Interesting one Sykes as to me it feels like he is very similar to what Szmodics was - will be interesting to see how he measures up.

Vyner's passing from a midfield position is a scary thought... 

Enjoyed watching the videos. I’m struck by the intensity IMO in the past even pre-season looked a bit lightweight and Andy King has noted how much fitter the squad are compared with the last pre-season. Also the atmosphere comes across as really positive with good banter, hard work and fun downtime all apparent. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Enjoyed watching the videos. I’m struck by the intensity IMO in the past even pre-season looked a bit lightweight and Andy King has noted how much fitter the squad are compared with the last pre-season. Also the atmosphere comes across as really positive with good banter, hard work and fun downtime all apparent. 

Yep - The coverage of the Austrian training camp has been really excellent. I’m not sure who’s in charge of the media department these days but whoever they are deserve much credit and of course Nige for allowing such access.

Just what we fans needed during the close season. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

I've enjoyed the banter too. The youngsters are really enjoying themselves with Towler and Buse real jokers in the pack. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Good video from the camp today:

I did see a comment along the lines of “Botswana vibes” and I’d see that as a good way of describing things. There seems to be a togetherness in the group we’ve not had for some time…

"Uhhhhh big!" 

"Rob Atkinson" 

"Yeah"

?

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I’m assuming just a necessity for numbers on the training pitch.

This won't be a popular view but, if we can't move Vyner on and we can't get the defensive midfielder we'd want, I'd rather Vyner be a defensive midfield option than he be at right back, centre back or just taking up a wage and I'd rather we waited until the right defensive midfielder came available than us signing the wrong player for the sake of making a signing.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Wife just about to give birth apparently, so not at the training camp.

Understand why his wife's not at training camp, but what about Chris?:)

• Haha 4