IGNORED

season ticket holder, and don't have a computer,can you view the pre-season games?

You would need to have a Bristol sport account first and foremost, which I linked to your season ticket via your supporter ID number (on the season card itself). Once you have that set up you'll be able to go onto the city website and watch it via robins TV, using your Bristol sport account to log in and view the game. I'm guessing they're not sending out codes as they'll know if you're a season card holder through the account you're logged in with. 

Edited by P'head Red

6 minutes ago, Leveller said:

OK then, I’ll ask. How does someone without any form if computer get access to an Internet forum?

And for those watching the snooker in black and white, the yellow ball is behind the brown...

Seems an odd place to try an help those without access to a digital device. Granted, I don't have any other suggestions.

• Like 1

Just now, Never to the dark side said:

Its not for me,its for some one a little bit older than myself and he does not have a computer,but he is a season ticket holder.

They would need to create an online account on BCFC website (if they don’t already have one), then use that to login to Robinstv at the Library (not Arsenal’s old ground btw).  

Pity they don’t give Members access too (having bought mine this morning). 

Think the Club are missing a trick with Membership. Sure there are loads who buy/are tempted to buy Memberships who rarely go The Gate and are located in distant locations around the Country who’d appreciate some discount on televised matches. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Meh said:

Ah right - so where it says season card holder voucher code - a bit misleading that ?? 

Sorry, this is for streaming stuff, not for Sunderland….perhaps mods can split out into a separate thread….or dekete my post?

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Sorry, this is for streaming stuff, not for Sunderland….perhaps mods can split out into a separate thread….or dekete my post?

I did get that - I thought my smilies gave away the sarcasm in my response - I work on a different, potentially/probably  unfunny humour level ??