IGNORED

Bayern Lederhosen

Davefevs

12 minutes ago, Henry said:

During the camp Nige looked far more happier and healthier. Long may it continue.

I thought that. He looks invigorated. My theory is that he inherited such a shite show that it stressed him out. He’s looked visibly perturbed, angry, and bewildered throughout his time here. Now he’s starting to shape things how he wants it. Hence he's happier. It may or may not work for him. But I get the feeling that he’s finally got more of his tools in place. He’s no longer cleaning up someone else’s mess. 

Edited by cityloyal473
  • Like 7
  • Flames 1

Brilliant! I like the look! Every picture tells a story.

I was concerned about his health last season. Can't be easy at times managing Bristol City especially the crap fest he inherited so its lovely to see this picture.

I don't think for one minute he didn't realise the true state of the club Swis Tony sold him when he took over but I think he's actually enjoyed the root and branch rebuild more.

11 minutes ago, Swede said:

Brilliant! I like the look! Every picture tells a story.

I was concerned about his health last season. Can't be easy at times managing Bristol City especially the crap fest he inherited so its lovely to see this picture.

I don't think for one minute he didn't realise the true state of the club Swis Tony sold him when he took over but I think he's actually enjoyed the root and branch rebuild more.

He'd never admit it, but if he does end up being successful here I imagine he'd find it all the more sweet because of the shitshow he's had to clean up.

• Like 5

There was an interview towards the end of the season when he said his staff had told him perhaps we weren't as far away as he thought. From that point he seemed to relax a bit, after which our form improved.

Good to see him looking so much better.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

I thought that. He looks invigorated. My theory is that he inherited such a shite show that it stressed him out. He’s looked visibly perturbed, angry, and bewildered throughout his time here. Now he’s starting to shape things how he wants it. Hence he's happier. It may or may not work for him. But I get the feeling that he’s finally got more of his tools in place. He’s no longer cleaning up someone else’s mess. 

It feels like a line was drawn under things at the end of last season.

From this season it's been like a re-boot and a fresh start and NP working with players who are all on the same page and buying into his ideas.

You can sense a different atmosphere and although it's always dangerous to jump to overoptimistic conclusions before we've even played a game, a more positive and together squad can only be a good thing 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, downendcity said:

It feels like a line was drawn under things at the end of last season.

From this season it's been like a re-boot and a fresh start and NP working with players who are all on the same page and buying into his ideas.

You can sense a different atmosphere and although it's always dangerous to jump to overoptimistic conclusions before we've even played a game, a more positive and together squad can only be a good thing 

Yep. It’s on NP now. Sink or swim. The start of a rollercoaster, or six months til he’s fired. Who knows?  Selfishly, I’ll take one place and one point above last season right now. But, bigger picture, he needs to start walking the walk. 

• Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1