IGNORED

Query: Season Ticket Arrival

MelksRed

7 hours ago, MelksRed said:

Good evening fellow Reds,

I have yet to receive my season tickets - I am vaguely aware that I saw a post with others that said their tickets had arrived...is this right or did I imagine it?

Warm wishes to all! 

I'm fairly sure I saw Jerry saying on Twitter that they started to get sent out last Wednesday, with everyone expected to have theirs by the end of next week 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, brad blit said:

Mine and my sons came in the post on Friday, the key ring sits proudly on my car keys!

Question - Do we still get 10% off store items, and can we do this online or does it have to be at the store itself at the Stadium?

Yes, apparently you just need to flash your city key ring at check out to receive it.

• Admin
44 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

I thought last seasons card just carried onto this one so as long as you renewed no need to do anything... 

No

To be honest I've had a new card issued every year in the past

There's a small welcome pack this season too 

17 minutes ago, phantom said:

No

To be honest I've had a new card issued every year in the past

There's a small welcome pack this season too 

Yea I've had a new one every year (barring the lockdown season). I like it, I keep them all. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Mine hasn’t arrived yet - I could do with cheering up. I tested positive for covid on Saturday……….:no:

Hopefully you haven’t got it too bad.  Look after yourself.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Mine hasn’t arrived yet - I could do with cheering up. I tested positive for covid on Saturday……….:no:

Is it the first time? I thought I was invincible after going more than two years without catching it, when it eventually got me I was expecting the worse at my age 66 and supposedly in the more at risk of becoming really ill category, but you know what I've had worse colds, the way this damn virus attacks people in so many different ways is very strange it's like Russian Roulette, hopefully you will be like me and get over it quickly, it took me 6 days before I tested negative but I know other people who are still feeling the effects months after, hopefully you will not suffer any long term damage to your health.  

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, pillred said:

Is it the first time? I thought I was invincible after going more than two years without catching it, when it eventually got me I was expecting the worse at my age 66 and supposedly in the more at risk of becoming really ill category, but you know what I've had worse colds, the way this damn virus attacks people in so many different ways is very strange it's like Russian Roulette, hopefully you will be like me and get over it quickly, it took me 6 days before I tested negative but I know other people who are still feeling the effects months after, hopefully you will not suffer any long term damage to your health.  

My symptoms are fairly mild. Just an irritating cough and muscle aches. I’m tripled vaccinated so I imagine that helps. I’m 67 so in that vulnerable category but hopefully my symptoms will ease rather than worsen.

Like you I’ve avoided covid until now.

Edited by Robbored
  • Thanks 1

My postie is a nice chatty man and had a parcel for the missus today so had to knock the door. I asked him about S/Ts and he said there is loads of boxes at the sorting office ready to go out soon.

I didn’t get in to why they have not gone out already as none of my business and I guess there is lots of procedures we know nothing about that need to happen before we get our mail, but, I personally take reassurance that the majority have not left the sorting office yet so no need to panic just cos a lucky few have received ??

28 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

I think other than 1 year I've had a new season ticket every year.

Correct. Must cost a fortune and I have always wondered why - it cannot just be design changes (can it?) as presumably they would just have something more generic in red and white with “Bristol City” written on it so I presume software changes or something like that !?

I still do not quite understand why it is not just a scan code kept in a smart phone wallet with paper version available a bit like ‘covid pass’ times

7 hours ago, phantom said:

Still being issued, depending on when you purchased is the difference between Huboo sending it (early purchases) or those about to be sent directly from the club 

I bought it on the day of release and haven't had mine, is it not more to do with postcode area?