IGNORED

Query: Season Ticket Arrival

MelksRed

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

That's a nice idea, I was thinking a bowl for our kittens dry food :) but I like your idea better. And yes it is rather elaborate @Robbored, but it does make it seem a bit more special than a plain white envelope and harder to miss. I was looking for a new key ring too. :)

Just had a thought-get the club calendar and photograph each month and print it out postcard size or to fit the gap, no room for notes but highlight pen red for home games green for away and yellow for England (it could last for years).        
ps

Is my blue Peter badge in the post?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Rooster said:

Just had a thought-get the club calendar and photograph each month and print it out postcard size or to fit the gap, no room for notes but highlight pen red for home games green for away and yellow for England (it could last for years).        
ps

Is my blue Peter badge in the post?

I was thinking, when I next forget someone’s birthday, or am just too lazy to get them a present, so they end up with a gift card. Cover the box with sticky back plastic, put the gift card in place and a little note, like we got from JL and give them that.

At least it looks like I have made an effort…:whistle2:

1 hour ago, OliOTIB said:

Do the club still give out wallets for the season cards? My first season ticket since the covid season (19/20) and they club always gave out wallets to keep the cards in.

No. Though I think you can request one in the club shop, or at least you used to be able to.

They quite rightly cut down on sending bits of plastic to everyone even if they didn’t want it. 

39 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

No. Though I think you can request one in the club shop, or at least you used to be able to.

They quite rightly cut down on sending bits of plastic to everyone even if they didn’t want it. 

Quite right, and cost effective too. Win for both parties.

• Like 1

On 07/07/2022 at 20:23, Old Rascal said:

I was thinking, when I next forget someone’s birthday, or am just too lazy to get them a present, so they end up with a gift card. Cover the box with sticky back plastic, put the gift card in place and a little note, like we got from JL and give them that.

At least it looks like I have made an effort…:whistle2:

High Five X Factor GIF by CBBC

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

With season ticket delivered now, does that mean they can be used toward discounts on stuff in the club shop if you bring it with you? Or does it only kick in when the season starts?

We are still awaiting the loyalty scheme information for some reason - why is it taking so long after people have paid to know the full benefits of their S/T purchase is laughable.

The upshot, presuming you mean your £10 rewards you normally get each season and not your 10% rewards added per purchase, is there is no discount currently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meh said:

We are still awaiting the loyalty scheme information for some reason - why is it taking so long after people have paid to know the full benefits of their S/T purchase is laughable.

The upshot, presuming you mean your £10 rewards you normally get each season and not your 10% rewards added per purchase, is there is no discount currently.

I was told in the club shop when buying some things that the club will automatically apply any benefit backdated. So if they say it's £10 off then I am expecting a £10 refund.

58 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I was told in the club shop when buying some things that the club will automatically apply any benefit backdated. So if they say it's £10 off then I am expecting a £10 refund.

Be great if that happens but I suspect people will just get £10 they can spend which is great if you want to buy something but crap if you have already bought everything you wanted due to not waiting for delayed announcement of the scheme.

If nothing else I guess you can always but a £2 Easter egg in a city box for £8.99 next season ??

Edited by Meh

1 hour ago, fatchers said:

I got my package through the letter box this morning. Very nice it is too.

Mine went to my old address and was PO redirected. I moved in October, changed my address on my Bristol Sport profile and also, later, rang supporter services to ask if that was all I had to do., after the next delivery went to my old address.  I could hear him tip tapping away putting my new address in somewhere and then said "all done for you". Nah still not coming here, and my Redirection ends in October.

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Fwiw it looks like Huboo handled all the delivery process for this one too (return address is Huboo’s Severn beach centre), wonder if they also covered the costs for production hence the much fancier approach compared to anything over previous seasons 

Suspect they was a nice little commercial agreement behind it.

• Like 1