IGNORED

Query: Season Ticket Arrival

MelksRed

I’ve still not received my season ticket. My wife and granddaughters have arrived. 
I emailed them, and got a reply that mine was sent to my previous address. And if I can’t get to it, to pay £10 for a reprint. This was over a week ago. 
i wrote back saying that I updated my online account last year with my new address, and the error was theirs. Plus we’ve still got redirection and if it had been sent there it would be redirected. 
So far I’ve not had any reply and even sent an email on the weekend asking for an update. 

17 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I’ve still not received my season ticket. My wife and granddaughters have arrived. 
I emailed them, and got a reply that mine was sent to my previous address. And if I can’t get to it, to pay £10 for a reprint. This was over a week ago. 
i wrote back saying that I updated my online account last year with my new address, and the error was theirs. Plus we’ve still got redirection and if it had been sent there it would be redirected. 
So far I’ve not had any reply and even sent an email on the weekend asking for an update. 

See if you can get in touch with Jerry, his Twitter is @BristolcitySlo. Mine didn't arrive last year and he sorted me out with a few E-tickets before they finally reprinted my card for pick up at the next home game. 

• Like 1

Just chased mine up to be told it’s been sent to a temporary address in Bristol, only problem is i haven’t lived in Bristol for 17 years ??‍♂️

I’m both perplexed and low key impressed given how they managed to do that when not only am I’m renewing but they also post me away tickets to my actual address several times a season 

"Good afternoon,

You have recently contacted us to explain your season ticket hasn’t arrived.

We have received a batch of season tickets that were unable to be delivered, and your tickets were in this batch.

You can pick these up on Saturday from 10.30am at the ticket office.

Please note if you have received an E-ticket for the Sunderland game, this will remain valid on Saturday and your season ticket will not work.

Kind regards,

Supporter Services

0117 963 0600
W: 
www.bristol-sport.co.uk"

For anyone in the same boat as me, not attending the Sunderland game, I have asked if they can be collected on the evening of the Luton game or if they can be posted out. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Don't wait until Saturday, act now, call the club

Absolutely, someone I follow on Twitter realised his has been sent to a very old address by mistake, Saturday is going to be manic with over 24000 tickets sold, sorting it out in advance of then makes a lot of sense.

Mine arrived on Saturday. As mentioned above it just came in an envelope with no box or key ring. Slightly disappointing considering how many phone calls I have had to make to sort it and so I could go to the Sunderland game. Glad to finally have the ticket but some recognition for the fact the club screwed up wouldn’t have gone amiss. 

• Like 2

Just now, aberdeen_craig said:

Mine arrived on Saturday. As mentioned above it just came in an envelope with no box or key ring. Slightly disappointing considering how many phone calls I have had to make to sort it and so I could go to the Sunderland game. Glad to finally have the ticket but some recognition for the fact the club screwed up wouldn’t have gone amiss. 

I’ll keep calling then haha