IGNORED

Cheltenham Town friendly match day thread

• Admin
36 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Overseas supporters who have paid for their annual pass already are locked out it seems! If anyone has a link I would be grateful!

I'm sure the same question was asked last season, I seem to remember the answer was because it only covered league fixtures - like a physical season card.

Though "personally" does seem a bit strange that it is not included - I notice you have asked Jerry.

If there is time within the AOB at tonights SC&T meeting I will ask the question for you

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm sure the same question was asked last season, I seem to remember the answer was because it only covered league fixtures - like a physical season card.

Though "personally" does seem a bit strange that it is not included - I notice you have asked Jerry.

If there is time within the AOB at tonights SC&T meeting I will ask the question for you

Thanks Phantom. It appears that if you are overseas and buy the annual package now you get the pre season friendlies, but if you are already have a package (and have as long as it’s been available) you don’t. 

Edit: I do, as do all overseas supporters understand that FA Cup League Cup and some league games come under some contractual terms and conditions. However this is BCFC imposing an arbitrary restriction on supporters who have previously paid and that is the difference here. Again thanks for any help!

Edited by REDOXO
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Did it work Mozo 

Sorry, was about to reply. I didn't get in (then I had to do some actual work) but thanks for being a proper legend and getting that to me. Might work for someone else. 

COYR

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Naismith basically playing sweeper and is incredibly vocal. Fan favourite in the making.

Wilson massive upgrade at RWB. 

Sykes struggling to get into the game so far. 

We've created a few good chances through Wilson, Naismith and James.

Big Nige bringing back the sweeper system. Mouth-watering stuff.