IGNORED

Wickes Car Parking pass

AG City

On 11/07/2022 at 18:47, sinenomine said:

My diesel car is chargeable for the CAZ, but my petrol car is not. 

However, for vehicle tax, which is based on emissions, the diesel is £30 and the petrol £135. Presumably I have Schrödinger's cars as they each manage to be both dirty and clean at the same time. 

Most diesels are 16 plate onwards I think for a Euro 6 which pass, a lot of petrol cars pass that are a lot earlier date than that. A mate who goes with his son has a 07 plate petrol and is fine.

Just go on autotrader and see the difference in prices, if you need to change, crazy.

8 hours ago, Revitalised Red said:

I never said that the price was generous 

I never said that the price was generous, just surprised (as others have been) that the price (as rumoured) was not a lot more.

No, fair enough. It wasn’t intended to challenge what you’d said. I don’t know about surprised (I’m never surprised when City do whatever they can to maximise income, and don’t really blame them) but perhaps the word is disappointed: Id have been disappointed if it had been an increase over last year, given how much more that was than the previous year.