IGNORED

City v Cardiff on Sky

Super

2 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Gutted…..will now be mid-flight, on my way to Greece ?‍♂️

Hopefully, by the time I land, the boys will have secured three points ?

I'm flying to Greece on the Monday, thankfully! 

Sorry its messed up your plans. Hope you land to the welcome news of 3 points! ?

• Like 1

• Admin
11 hours ago, Robbored said:

A mid week evening - most fans work during the day which means less Cardiff fans at AG.

That would never happen, it'd be a day / afternoon on the lash 

The problem with this is supporters would be travelling over in smaller groups during the day but being early morning their options are limited so more likely to travel en masse making it easier to round them up on arrival 

• Like 1

Just a reminder on the 21st August if you live in the Forest of Dean aerial.

There are no trains at Caldicot Chepstow or Lydney on the day as its bus replacement services

Suggest if you live in the Lydney aerial and the FOD make your own way to Gloucester train station

If you live in the Chepstow aerial make your own way to Severn Tunnel junction

Lets hope for three points

On 08/07/2022 at 16:56, Garland-sweden said:

Some Swedes are coming over for the game. Think we will be 12 of us. COYR 

Don't mind the Swedes, it's all the bloody cabbages coming across the bridge that wind me up. Turning ashton gate into an allotment. Although fair play, they did try and fertilize themselves last time.

homer simpson field GIF

14 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

It's my birthday on the 21st, so I hope they will give me a present by getting three points. I suppose it won't be on Robins audio as it already on Sky.

I think you mean Robins TV. The audio only channel shouldn't be an issue (unless we get the awful tv commentary again instead of Radio Brizz).

23 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

I think you mean Robins TV. The audio only channel shouldn't be an issue (unless we get the awful tv commentary again instead of Radio Brizz).

Yes of course, that's what I mean.  I wonder if there is any way of finding out which commentary it's going to be before signing up again. Perhaps the supporters liaison officer will know?

16 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Yes of course, that's what I mean.  I wonder if there is any way of finding out which commentary it's going to be before signing up again. Perhaps the supporters liaison officer will know?

Great point. 

9 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Great point. 

I have actually sent an email explaining the situation to the address given in the Robins TV FAQs and have just received the automated reply that they are very busy atm and will reply asap. I know this is a standing answer, but why are they so busy when the season hasn't even started yet and really no one should have any problems.  Ah well, we will see if I get a explaining reply or not, I don't think I will hold my breath. Will keep you posted.

30 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I have actually sent an email explaining the situation to the address given in the Robins TV FAQs and have just received the automated reply that they are very busy atm and will reply asap. I know this is a standing answer, but why are they so busy when the season hasn't even started yet and really no one should have any problems.  Ah well, we will see if I get a explaining reply or not, I don't think I will hold my breath. Will keep you posted.

Great. Thanks.

I wrote to them during the game when we had RobinsTV commentary. I got a refund for the game.

They were given a full explanation from me as to why the commentary was unacceptable (plus a breach of contract which stated Radio Bristol would supply the audio).

Haven't heard anything more. 

10 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Great. Thanks.

I wrote to them during the game when we had RobinsTV commentary. I got a refund for the game.

They were given a full explanation from me as to why the commentary was unacceptable (plus a breach of contract which stated Radio Bristol would supply the audio).

Typical!

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Typical!

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

Great. Thanks.

Yes you are right about it being a breach of contract, this is the first time I have noticed this statement.   https://robinstv.bcfc.co.uk/listen-live/

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Yes Phantom I know. Just being a bit sarcastic towards the "media team". But some fans who don't keep constant monitoring of the main site could go straight to the Fixtures and Results section to check time and date,as it's Cardiff, and arrive after the games finished.

• Robin 1