IGNORED

City v Cardiff on Sky

Super

On 11/07/2022 at 19:12, Norn Iron said:

Hopefully we don't have to play hardball and BCFC will honour us with Radio Brizz this season. 

Wrote to Jerry a few days ago to ask if he could check that it will still be an RB commentary next season and just got this reply.

Media have come back to me with

'The BBC commentary will resume start of season. It was only swapped to our TV commentary last two games because BBC had a problem and we helped them out.'

Cheers Jerry

Thanks Jerry!   Very relieved to hear that, it's much more informative, especially when Gary Owners is on.  Many thanks.

EstoniaTallinnRed
 Reply to this conversation...
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Wrote to Jerry a few days ago to ask if he could check that it will still be an RB commentary next season and just got this reply.

Media have come back to me with

'The BBC commentary will resume start of season. It was only swapped to our TV commentary last two games because BBC had a problem and we helped them out.'

Cheers Jerry

Thanks Jerry!   Very relieved to hear that, it's much more informative, especially when Gary Owners is on.  Many thanks.

EstoniaTallinnRed
 Reply to this conversation...

Fantastic news Estonia. Thanks for sharing. I am concerned though that you might be getting a knock off version.  My version has Gary Owers!

20 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Fantastic news Estonia. Thanks for sharing. I am concerned though that you might be getting a knock off version.  My version has Gary Owers!

Flipping predictive text. Can't wait to hear his candid comments again this season, I'm amazed that he couldn't seem to make it as a manager.