IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle pre-season friendly match day thread

5 minutes ago, Street red said:

People losing there s**t over a pre season game ? 

Yeah, it’s generally meaningless in terms of results and all about match fitness, physically and mentally. 

That said a successful pre season can create a good mood in the camp. Our last what many would call successful season (17/18) we won 7 of the 8 pre season games. 

I am sure there are pre seasons that prove the reverse too!

1 minute ago, One Team said:

Yeah, it’s generally meaningless in terms of results and all about match fitness, physically and mentally. 

That said a successful pre season can create a good mood in the camp. Our last what many would call successful season (17/18) we won 7 of the 8 pre season games. 

I remember it well, people were moaning about a pointless tour to Botswana and that we looked awful preseason

• Robin 1
3 minutes ago, One Team said:

It generally does but we won't be playing in 26 degree either so it all comes into decision making I'm sure, Does seem we are concentrating on being a defensive unit.. To me nothing to worrie about.

• Like 1