IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

I usually could give a rats ass about the Carabao R1, but after the first two League games I wanted this tonight, and we more than delivered. Goals goals goals. COYR.

Bajic

Kalas

James

Benarous

Semenyo

Wells

Pring fit, Wells injured. Though sounds as though it was just cramp. The other absentees from tonight I’m assuming were rested, until we hear otherwise. 

2 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

I usually could give a rats ass about the Carabao R1, but after the first two League games I wanted this tonight, and we more than delivered. Goals goals goals. COYR.

Bajic

Kalas

James

Benarous

Semenyo

Wells

Pring fit, Wells injured. Though sounds as though it was just cramp. The other absentees from tonight I’m assuming were rested, until we hear otherwise. 

Nige said Williams and Dasilva rested and back for Saturday.  He wasn’t asked about Klose, not mentioned him.  He could be one of the ill players???

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

image.thumb.png.a78b341749419632cf89c8466cca449d.png
Will add Klose retrospectively if he was indeed injured.

He was in Switzerland for the birth of his child. 

“Timm was not involved tonight as he went to Switzerland because his wife had their first child. So that's why he's not involved today but he'll be fine for the weekend."

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-city-every-word-coventry-7449868

I’ll admit to not having read through all of this thread so apologies if this has been covered already.

When the journalists ask their  questions, and knowing how evasive and abrasive NP can be why don’t they nail down the question, so for instance instead of Nigel can you give us an injury update? Why don’t they directly ask about each player, so Nigel can you tell us anything about the progress of Semenyo, Kalas etc, etc. by name.

If he then evades the direct question they are perfectly entitled to ask for clarification in my opinion.

Now some people may say we don’t want to give information to the opposition in advance of the next game.

I would say that football is such a small world that even without being told directly about a player an opponent would find it relatively easy to find out any information they wanted from contacts within the game.

Now we have an injury list post stretching to two pages so I assume I’m not the only fan interested in knowing the state of play with our injured players, but perhaps I am.

I also wonder if the press are briefed not to ask certain questions because the club doesn’t want to share the information because it may be seen in a negative light.

Ahh it’s all a bit concerning. Imagine the odds you’d get if you bet a team would lead in 3 matches without winning any? And actually losing 2? Rough start. Anyway:

Bajic

Kalas

Atkinson

James

Massengo

Benarous

Semenyo

Han-Noah poorly (cheers for the info Dave) and I heard Atkinson was taken off with a knock, any more info there? List at 7 not including Baker. 3 or 4 more than it should be.

• Thanks 1

Fuming I have work tomorrow. I currently have enough adrenaline to fight a Mongol hoard single handedly so sleeping will be a challenge. 

Bajic

Kalas

James

Benarous

Semenyo

Atkinson and Massengo both fine and dandy, and imperious on what was a wonderful night. I can’t recall many City performances I’ve enjoyed more or been prouder of. No new injuries to mention. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

The story was that Kalas was on the team bus to the ground last night…no idea if he’s nearing a return though.

They have been very careful with not rushing players back, I hope it is only that.
Sol Bamba being looked at sounded like he could be missing long term though.

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

The story was that Kalas was on the team bus to the ground last night…no idea if he’s nearing a return though.

Did anyone see him?

Saw Pring sat at the back of the bench, but didn’t see Kalas.

Few better weeks I can remember in my time supporting City! Great Sunday. Again, work tomorrow though, so tame celebrations ?

Bajic

Kalas

James

Benarous

Semenyo

No new injuries that we know of, but Atkinson’s mention of needing work at Half-Time and a tireless full on Williams performance make me a little nervous. We’ll assume all is well til we know otherwise.

Beautiful today, well done players, management and support ?⚪?⚪

Bajic

Kalas

Benarous

Bell

That seems to be our injury list looking at the team news for tonight, with Semenyo and Matty James fit (for the bench). 4 is a good injury list! Not as good as 0, but pretty damn good. 

I’m assuming it’s just a well earned night off for Williams and Weimann.

12 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Bajic

Kalas

Benarous

Bell

That seems to be our injury list looking at the team news for tonight, with Semenyo and Matty James fit (for the bench). 4 is a good injury list! Not as good as 0, but pretty damn good. 

I’m assuming it’s just a well earned night off for Williams and Weimann.

Someone said Andi and Joe arrived at the ground on their own, so may be joining the fans in the away end???

• Like 2

We’ve won again! Going alright this. 5 unbeaten, let’s make it 6 on Saturday! Speaking of…

Bajic

Kalas 

Benarous 

Bell

…are the only 4 out injured. No new injuries from tonight’s match I’m aware of, think all changes were tactical. COYR!

Edited by BCFCGav

2 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

We’ve won again! Going alright this. 5 unbeaten, let’s make it 6 on Saturday! Speaking of…

Bajic

Kalas 

Benarous 

Bell

…are the only 4 out injured. No new injuries from tonight’s match I’m aware of, think all changes were tactical. COYR!

Bell was involved in training on Tuesday (robins uncut) so I don’t think he is injured.

image.thumb.png.6d509b35cd32a03020550795da469b4e.png

image.thumb.png.3e950d385cf8f523052f93ff7e7797bb.png

And less than 24 hours after I beamed at how short our injury list was… Weimann knock. Probably the player we’d least want to lose! He MAY be fit for the weekend, and if not Scott enjoys playing at 10, so no need to panic too much I suppose.

Bajic

Kalas

Benarous

Weimann

All eyes on Saturday. COYR.

Edited by BCFCGav