IGNORED

The Injured List

BCFCGav

image.thumb.png.79cc399e4ef168fbb053e4fcb10b44b0.png
Thought I’d track how many matches they miss too.

When the season gets going I’ll filter out pre-season games, but just in there at the mo’ to test my formulas!  I’ve added “unavailable” too, so things like international break and stuff like that can be factored in.

I’ll base it on official club news where possible.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Thanks 5
  • Flames 1

15 hours ago, P'head Red said:

I haven't been able to read/watch much three last couple of days, has there been any update on semenyo? Or still on track for an August return?

The last update we had from Nige was - paraphrased

the scan wasn’t as bad as we though, hoping he won’t miss the start of the season

but I didn’t take that to be hed be ready for Hull, more that he wouldn’t be out for the first two months.  Woukd be good to get an update.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

I’m gonna start tracking this for the new season now. Feel free to pin if you like, I’ll keep updated as season roles on.

As always, any help with bits I’ve missed or added details welcome ? COYR!

Bajic

Pring

Benarous

Semenyo

Couple of updates - I missed Kalas! 

Euell suggested Pring may be available for Bournemouth so should be fairly certain to be available against Hull. The only real ‘long term’ injury is currently Benarous who of course did an ACL.

28 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Couple of updates - I missed Kalas! 

Euell suggested Pring may be available for Bournemouth so should be fairly certain to be available against Hull. The only real ‘long term’ injury is currently Benarous who of course did an ACL.

Just another view of the above:

image.png

• The topic was pinned

Bajic

Kalas

Pring

Benarous

Semenyo

Provisionally I'll mention Idehen and Massengo, both of whom had to be withdrawn in the first half against Exeter yesterday. However it sounds as though it was a bout of illness for Dunc and a dead leg for Han, so no reason they shouldn't be ready for Bournemouth or, far more importantly, Hull. 

• Like 1

Ok. Last one before the real thing. It’s rare on a Saturday I want Monday morning to come around quickly but it’s closer to next Saturday so this weekend can bore off. 

Bajic

Kalas

Idehen

Wilson

Pring 

Benarous

Semenyo

All others should be available for our seasons curtain raiser in 7(!) days time. Good chance Wilson and Pring may also reappear. Let me know if I’ve missed any and COYRRRR.

Kane Wilson will be fit to play Hull: https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nigel-pearson-bristol-city-wilson-7372852 ✔️

RWB will be one of many interesting positions to see who Nige opts for in the season opener, with Wilson and Tanner the natural competitors for the role but Sykes a bit of a wildcard. Midfield will be the other fascinating area, with if/where Scott starts, and whether Weimann is moved up into Semenyo's position or is kept in his 10 role where he's had so much success. I'm waffling.

Bajic

Kalas

Idehen

Pring 

Benarous

Semenyo

On 28/07/2022 at 11:55, Davefevs said:

Looks like we are down to four players injured going into the weekend, Pring and Wilson back on the grass, Idehen played in u23s in the week::

image.png.6bcd3e6e510c075bea62f916a08b5602.png

Pre-season data filtered out.

Wilson fit enough for the bench, Pring absent but maybe just not picked? Good note re Idehen, not in squad today but played for the unders so he’s fit.

33 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Wilson fit enough for the bench, Pring absent but maybe just not picked? Good note re Idehen, not in squad today but played for the unders so he’s fit.

Wilson's knock...was an ankle (which he did right in front of us v Exeter).  I'll update my data!!!!

So, so painful. The opening day is like Christmas, but the way the football gods schemed against us was more akin to halloween. Painful.

Bajic

Kalas

Pring 

Benarous

Semenyo

Potential ‘knocks’ for Sykes, Scott and Atkinson from a heavy hitting (yet ultimately unbookable) Hull side. All looked minor so shall not add them to the list unless they go AWOL against Sunderland. 

Ref - you’re a *****.

• Like 1

According to Nige’s pre-match interview yesterday:

Pring - has been training, back in contention for Saturday

Vyner - ill but took part in a light session yesterday (was missing from training day)

Semenyo - making progress

Tomas Kalas wasn’t asked about which makes me think he might be in contention this weekend.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Pring is ok now isn’t he?

I like to see a name in a match day 18, I’m always sceptical up until then! But it sounds like he may well have been in the running for a place today. 

Bajic

Kalas

Pring 

James

Benarous

Semenyo

Matty James joins the injured ranks. For the second week running, Sykes got kicked to shit but seemed ok so we’ll assume he is. Really disappointing first couple of games. Points versus Wigan feels important.

On 06/08/2022 at 23:38, BCFCGav said:

I like to see a name in a match day 18, I’m always sceptical up until then! But it sounds like he may well have been in the running for a place today. 

Bajic

Kalas

Pring 

James

Benarous

Semenyo

Matty James joins the injured ranks. For the second week running, Sykes got kicked to shit but seemed ok so we’ll assume he is. Really disappointing first couple of games. Points versus Wigan feels important.

Nige confirms Pring is fit…but has to force himself back in.