IGNORED

Dele Alli

Silvio Dante

30 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Ronnie Rosenthal-esque

Pre season results aren’t the be all and end all but it doesn’t seem Frank is turning this ship around

It happens - then the ball is fired across goal its more a case of it hitting him, rather than him kicking the ball - especially with the touch from the keeper. 

Nothing even similar to RR's famous miss - who'd gone around the keeper, with the ball under control, wide open net and all it needed was to be rolled into the back of it.... I still expect him to score every time I see it..! ??

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It happens - then the ball is fired across goal its more a case of it hitting him, rather than him kicking the ball - especially with the touch from the keeper. 

Nothing even similar to RR's famous miss - who'd gone around the keeper, with the ball under control, wide open net and all it needed was to be rolled into the back of it.... I still expect him to score every time I see it..! ??

Yes it was more like this one;

https://youtu.be/PBMitdUoSvA

Needed a move from Spurs for a long while before he left. This move may have come too little too late for him. 

Far from being over the hill, he really has to knuckle down and kick on again though, otherwise he's going to be one of those players that nobody wants because he's on too much money and doesn't give you a return for it.

Touch or  no touch from the keeper, it could have put Alli off slightly. That being said, he really should have connected better with it.

I actually think Everton could really struggle this year.

Edited by Taz

40 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

The old saying 

Form is temporary Class is permanent 

Alli was in good form once nothing more than that

Can't go along with that, his first few years after joining Spurs he was unbelievable, I think at the age of 21 his G/A stats were ahead of any other Premier league midfielder in history of that age. Somewhere down the line he's just lost his passion for the game and wouldn't be surprised if he retired very young.

On 21/07/2022 at 11:07, Taz said:

Needed a move from Spurs for a long while before he left. This move may have come too little too late for him. 

Far from being over the hill, he really has to knuckle down and kick on again though, otherwise he's going to be one of those players that nobody wants because he's on too much money and doesn't give you a return for it.

Touch or  no touch from the keeper, it could have put Alli off slightly. That being said, he really should have connected better with it.

I actually think Everton could really struggle this year.

They really struggled last season and I can’t see Frank being the man to sort things out either, no track record at all of doing this, he will be long gone my Xmas is my prediction!

• Like 1

• Admin

Everton looking to offload him already, I wonder if the problems in his personal life are really impacting his game?

4 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

They really struggled last season and I can’t see Frank being the man to sort things out either, no track record at all of doing this, he will be long gone my Xmas is my prediction!

All set up for Rooney to come back from America and take the job