IGNORED

Celebrity fans

Oh Louie louie

29 minutes ago, mattjb said:

Is Banksy a city fan ? Or have I got that wrong?

Lot of rumours say yes, along with a massive attack member or two. 

Massive Attack did an early video (which I can't find now) where 3D wakes up on the od East End steps after the game has finished.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

He's probably not the only one who's fallen asleep at AG ?

I do remember, around the time we were trying to get used to all day opening. I may have got 40 winks during a home defeat to Exeter. :laughcont:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Lot of rumours say yes, along with a massive attack member or two. 

Massive Attack did an early video (which I can't find now) where 3D wakes up on the od East End steps after the game has finished.

Here you go mate. AG starts about 1 min 15 sec.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Jeez said:

Played the village idiot to perfection. 

I remember seeing an interview on TV with Simon Pegg and he said that they decided to make Nick Frost wear a R*vers shirt in the film to make him more believable as a Village Idiot type character, and those thick G*sheads took it as a compliment haha ....

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Sean Bean Sheffield United

He`s got `100% Blade` tattooed on his arm which has to be covered by makeup for some roles.

Woody from Bastille is a mad keen Argyle fan who occasionally co-commentates on games on Radio Devon when he`s in the country.

Jake Bugg - Notts County and gets extremely offended if people assume that because he`s from Nottingham he must support Forest.

Bob Mortimer - Boro

Edited by Lanterne Rouge
  • Like 1

Osama Bin Laden was a massive Arsenal fan and would probably still even now be staring into the camera shouting nonsense at questions from Robbie on Arsenal Fan TV, if only he'd known it was going to exist.

He didn't know anything about AFTV so his only outlet was butchering thousands of people, fleeing into hiding in the Tora Bora mountains, before being executed by the US Navy Seals and dumped into the sea.

image.thumb.png.df84e36a27740d398ab73ae10b03af62.png

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Olé said:

Osama Bin Laden was a massive Arsenal fan and would probably still even now be staring into the camera shouting nonsense at questions from Robbie on Arsenal Fan TV, if only he'd known it was going to exist.

He didn't know anything about AFTV so his only outlet was butchering thousands of people, fleeing into hiding in the Tora Bora mountains, before being executed by the US Navy Seals and dumped into the sea.

image.thumb.png.df84e36a27740d398ab73ae10b03af62.png

Now we know where his fascination for guns came from

18 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Robbie Williams - Port Vale. He’s recently played a concert there and hinted at some unspecified further involvement soon.

I`ve got a feeling he chipped in with a sizeable amount of cash when they were in trouble a few years back and might even have been some sort of honorary director for a while (may still be I suppose).

Ade Edmondson has adopted Exeter since he moved to Chagford, goes pretty often and stands on the Big Bank when he does.