IGNORED

Anyone come across this- 16Personalities?

Mr Popodopolous

10 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Was chatting to a mate on FB the other day and they mentioned something fairly interesting.

https://www.16personalities.com/

Try it- see what yours is, it's free and in parts can be very accurate.

(I'm an ISTP- some bits are very accurate for me but it's not an exact science).

I'm a logician, apparently. But it wasn't very logical of me to take that test when I'm racing to meet a work deadline.  :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'm a logician, apparently. But it wasn't very logical of me to take that test when I'm racing to meet a work deadline.  :facepalm:

An INTP then?

For me, ISTP-T=Virtuoso (but it's not reflective in all areas let's say)... ISTP-T also seems to mean "Turbulent" Virtuoso which is again a little more like it.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Yeah, It's the Myers-Briggs Personality Test... but it's all bullshit. Myers and Briggs were trying to make it as fiction writers and then decided to steal a psychologists unfounded personality claims and developed even more despite having 100% less training than he did.

See the video below.

• Hmmm 1

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Interesting- might watch this vid although I do have to say that for me it seems to ring true in a number of ways.

No model is flawless of course.

It's also been proven that the personality test isn't reliable as a set result forever. A large percentage of a test group once did that test again six months later and got different results. It's not a personality test so much but just a judgment of your mood at the time if anything.

It is no more useful than one of those YES/NO trees in a teen magazine in the 90s.

Edited by TBW