IGNORED

Saving you tube videos to watch offline

Dollymarie

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to download/save you tube videos so they could be watched away from WiFi? For example on a car journey. The iPad is WiFi only, and it’s only kids songs and stuff but none of them seem to want to let me do it.

I suspect this isn’t going to be much help to you but I used to save music videos from YouTube of tracks that were unavailable on iTunes. I used an app called ‘Documents’ which is still on the App Store.

Problem is I can’t remember how I did it?

No doubt someone who is far more tech savvy than me will suggest a much better way of how it can be done. 

6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to download/save you tube videos so they could be watched away from WiFi? For example on a car journey. The iPad is WiFi only, and it’s only kids songs and stuff but none of them seem to want to let me do it.

Try this Dolls - https://www.any-video-converter.com/en6/for_video_free/ 

I use it to convert videos from YouTube to mp3 but you can use it for straight downloads.  

Oh and it's free.... :) 

I simply get the link to the video and then Google Search 'download youtube video' and there are a number of websites that'll help you out.

Same for 'download facebook video' or 'download twitter video'. You get the idea.