IGNORED

S82 Displays - 'Crowdfunding' (Link)

James

Can we get some recognition that S82 are a small pocket of supporters and not the entire corner of the south stand (or singing section if we must use that awful term).

They are no more responsible for the bottles and pitch encroachment than any other person in the stadium. 

The only people that are accountable for that behaviour are the people themselves.

Their displays are great and as the club uses the imagery from that part of the ground in almost all of their marketing output I'd like to think they might make a modest contribution to the fund. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Robin 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Can we get some recognition that S82 are a small pocket of supporters and not the entire corner of the south stand (or singing section if we must use that awful term).

They are no more responsible for the bottles and pitch encroachment than any other person in the stadium. 

The only people that are accountable for that behaviour are the people themselves.

Their displays are great and as the club uses the imagery from that part of the ground in almost all of their marketing output I'd like to think they might make a modest contribution to the fund. 

This is a very valid point. 

Like the rest of the ground there are many different people in all sections 

12 hours ago, KegCity said:

Any stats to back that up?

Yeah, there's the record of home wins over the last two to three seasons and I've got some somewhere on the probability  inevitability that when Billy Sharp next appears 1. S82 will call him a **** 2. Sharp will score 3. Sharp will cup his ear to S82 4. S82 will call him a ****

21 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Yeah, there's the record of home wins over the last two to three seasons and I've got some somewhere on the probability  inevitability that when Billy Sharp next appears 1. S82 will call him a **** 2. Sharp will score 3. Sharp will cup his ear to S82 4. S82 will call him a ****

So no then.

1 hour ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

You don’t make a living from being a statistician, do you? 

• Haha 1

Some good discussions on placement of away fans on the recent FBC podcasts.  Both guests (Gareth Chilcott and Richard Latham) were in favour of reducing their allocation  in the Atyeo.  

Unfortunately, we may have missed the boat in making any changes following the redevelopment.  Hull fans were right next to us yesterday and made good noise at times. 

@headhunter