IGNORED

Meltdown timings ?

A bit of fun for the match day thread tomorrow. 
At what stage will the season be written off tomorrow 1-15 minutes 15-30 30-45 

nailed on for promotion , same timescale . We all know there’s a few that will lose it /get carried away . 
we put ourselves through this torture every year. 
wouldn’t have it any other way ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

16 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

A bit of fun for the match day thread tomorrow. 
At what stage will the season be written off tomorrow 1-15 minutes 15-30 30-45 

nailed on for promotion , same timescale . We all know there’s a few that will lose it /get carried away . 
we put ourselves through this torture every year. 
wouldn’t have it any other way ?

Won’t be tomorrow,it will be when we are 3 down after 35 minutes against Sunderland 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, harrys said:

Won’t be tomorrow because we are going to win, in all seriousness I think people would be happy just to see some entertaining football after the years of dross we’ve had to put up with, here’s hoping ?

I just want to see more progression . Last season I wanted to stay up without a threat of relegation and we did. We evolved as the season went on and looked half decent the last couple of months . 
we’re still short on numbers so a injury or two to key players could scupper us but on the flip side , get Semenyo & Kalas back we look much stronger . 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

I just want to see more progression . Last season I wanted to stay up without a threat of relegation and we did. We evolved as the season went on and looked half decent the last couple of months . 
we’re still short on numbers so a injury or two to key players could scupper us but on the flip side , get Semenyo & Kalas back we look much stronger . 

The progression I want to see is entertaining football, I was very fearful this time last year and sort of accepted it was all about staying up, we are now in a much better shape, Semenyo is the key, he frightens defences to death, such a shame he’s out for the first six weeks 

13 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

Ian Gay will already have his come 2 o’clock ?

I wonder which one of his 7 “here’s what I’d do” line-ups Nige will pick, and when things don’t work out, he’ll revert to, this was the one he should’ve picked!  ???

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I wonder which one of his 7 “here’s what I’d do” line-ups Nige will pick, and when things don’t work out, he’ll revert to, this was the one he should’ve picked!  ???

Probably Wilson/Tanner/Sykes at RWB

Klose/Vyner RCB

Scott should/shouldn’t play

Conway should start, shouldn’t even be a sub.

That sort of thing.

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

Ian Gay will already have his come 2 o’clock ?

Thankfully Mr Negative doesn’t post on here - he’d get slaughtered if he did.

The guys I car share with turn off RB when he comes on - comments like “not this miserable fecker again”…..……..:sleeping:

• Like 2