IGNORED

Hi

iain837

3 hours ago, iain837 said:

I am already a member ? if I didn't have to work weekends then would definitely get a season ticket 

Yes I do the members thing and have my grandsons members as wel. So savings Al round when we can go.

Welcome to the madhouse and our beloved team. More downs than ups. But when it goes well it's bloody magic ??

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Yes Tone 

Of course

The next one is due in 2028

Ill remind you as we get closer ??

It's a bit like the world going in to a recession every 18 years and the property prices crashing.

Before too long we'll all be skint and paying mortgages whilst in negative equity, but City will stop letting in injury time goals.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, iain837 said:

I'm Iain I'm from Glastonbury 53. I have lived in Somerset since 2001, I am from Lancashire.

I decided to make Bristol city my team, 4 seasons ago, I followed Everton as that was my local team but being in Somerset I don't get up to Lancashire that often and I have been to Aston gate  more then I ever went to goodison.

I try to get to Aston gate as often as I can but due to work I can't get to every game, I did contemplate get a season ticket but as work gets in the way ? it wouldn't be cost effective. I am going to the first home game of the season 

Welcome. Another glory hunter! ?

21 hours ago, iain837 said:

I'm Iain I'm from Glastonbury 53. I have lived in Somerset since 2001, I am from Lancashire.

I decided to make Bristol city my team, 4 seasons ago, I followed Everton as that was my local team but being in Somerset I don't get up to Lancashire that often and I have been to Aston gate  more then I ever went to goodison.

I try to get to Aston gate as often as I can but due to work I can't get to every game, I did contemplate get a season ticket but as work gets in the way ? it wouldn't be cost effective. I am going to the first home game of the season 

Welcome mate and welcome to another fellow red in Street & Glastonbury I'm just over the bridge in Street ? Should of built and wall and not a bridge ... "Oh sorry that's Wales" ?.

On 02/08/2022 at 00:25, iain837 said:

Have a great day iain.