IGNORED

Training Day

Davefevs

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

He’s good, George.

Him & Dan Carter are excellent young journalists & nice to see actual City fans rather than people from Wales reporting on us.

Appreciate that Graham thank you. Hopefully an exciting season ahead, Tomas looked energetic in training today, even a flying volley on show

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

Fantastic news about Tomas Kalas being fully involved in today's training............despite one of the podcast's ....(cannot remember which?)  claiming that he is over rated and not missed!!  Ha!      IMHO I think he has been one of our best players over the past couple of seasons, and i cannot wait for him to be available again......Welcome back Tomas!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Fantastic news about Tomas Kalas being fully involved in today's training............despite one of the podcast's ....(cannot remember which?)  claiming that he is over rated and not missed!!  Ha!      IMHO I think he has been one of our best players over the past couple of seasons, and i cannot wait for him to be available again......Welcome back Tomas!

Agreed.

But too soon for Sunderland I would think.

Maybe 30 minutes ?

1 hour ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

Very interested to hear why Vyner was absent today. 

Could mean nothing, but also could mean everything. 

He looked more settled on the weekend, but I still hold my breath every time he attempts to pass the ball. Especially when he brings the ball into the midfield area. 

Maybe he’s unwell?

It happens.

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Maybe he’s unwell?

It happens.

Of course. 

But as he's one of the players rumoured to be available to leave, it obviously peaks interest. 

FWIW I thought he did well on the weekend. Looked much more composed, and I think Naismith will help all of our centre backs this season. 

But he still has some way to go to prove he is capable of being a starting championship centre back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

Nigel said the other day that they would need to see if he can play with the discomfort he still has despite his operation. So I don't see him playing yet unless it's essential.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Agreed.

But too soon for Sunderland I would think.

Maybe 30 minutes ?

No pre-season at all - doubt he will be on the bench for 2 or 3 games yet.

Maybe 45 mins as starter in an under 23 game in a week or so will be an option

Edited by Meh