IGNORED

Banned for flares at Hull

1960maaan

14 hours ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Like I said when our loud fans were in the atyeo they only had the corner of it not the whole stand . If the club gave the whole atyeo as an unreserved stand like what pretty much every other club has we would be able to make an atmosphere.

“an unreserved stand like what pretty much every other club” Please name clubs that have all seater stadiums and do this? ?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

“an unreserved stand like what pretty much every other club” Please name clubs that have all seater stadiums and do this? ?

A quick Google search suggests Hull City, Doncaster Rovers, York City and maybe a few other lower league teams. 

1 hour ago, East End Old Boy said:

All these clubs have either an end behind the goal or next to the away fans like section 82 where your ticket has a seat number but you can stand where you like .

Arsenal

Villa

Bournemouth 

Brentford

chelsea

Palace

everton

leeds

Leicester 

man utd

man city

Liverpool

newcastle

forest

spurs

west ham

wolves

hull

burnley

blackpool

cardiff

Coventry 

swansea

west brom

middlesborough

sunderland

luton

birmingham

preston 

huddersfield

norwich

Reading 

stoke 

Thats just prem and champ but again please try justify why our louder fans should be shoved out the way in the corner while always fans have a whole end 

27 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

All these clubs have either an end behind the goal or next to the away fans like section 82 where your ticket has a seat number but you can stand where you like .

Arsenal

Villa

Bournemouth 

Brentford

chelsea

Palace

everton

leeds

Leicester 

man utd

man city

Liverpool

newcastle

forest

spurs

west ham

wolves

hull

burnley

blackpool

cardiff

Coventry 

swansea

west brom

middlesborough

sunderland

luton

birmingham

preston 

huddersfield

norwich

Reading 

stoke 

Thats just prem and champ but again please try justify why our louder fans should be shoved out the way in the corner while always fans have a whole end 

Is it because a small number of them behave like total Richardheads? Flares, bottles etc - it needs to stop and when it does maybe restrictions might relax.

Reading through this some still don't seem to get the basic truth - using flares in a football ground isn't allowed. Simple.

1 hour ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Arsenal

Villa

Bournemouth 

Brentford

chelsea

Palace

everton

leeds

Leicester 

man utd

man city

Liverpool

newcastle

forest

spurs

west ham

wolves

hull

burnley

blackpool

cardiff

Coventry 

swansea

west brom

middlesborough

sunderland

luton

birmingham

preston 

huddersfield

norwich

Reading 

stoke 

We have an end behind the goal, or do I imagine the South Stand,

All putting the signers next to the away fans I  the atyeo did was drown out the singers

1 hour ago, Calculus said:

Is it because a small number of them behave like total Richardheads? Flares, bottles etc - it needs to stop and when it does maybe restrictions might relax.

Reading through this some still don't seem to get the basic truth - using flares in a football ground isn't allowed. Simple.

Absolute rubbish the problems we have are minuscule compared to all the northern club and a lot of London club .

17 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

“atmosphere is caused by people, supporters. Back in the 70's and 80's there were no loud music blaring, no bloke on a mic, no need for outside intervention at all.”

Back in the 70s and 80s, the ‘atmosphere’ was people taking bike chains and flick knives to games - or throwing cheap plastic-flighted darts, bottles and coins  at the opposition fans!! I have no wish to return to those days of hooliganism. 
I actually agree with the rest of your post though - it’s pointless and dangerous taking flares into football matches so don’t do it. 

You've been watching to many hooligan films 

• Haha 1

Yes you get an atmosphere... plus you get the unedifying spectacle of a whole end pretty much ignoring the match to shout/jeer/gesticulate at each other. Even now we get that to a degree with the Dolman A block. As others have stated we get a better atmosphere by having more of us (yes including me!) joining in with chants or even being brave enough to try starting a few of our own. Ironically, this seems to get diluted when we have big crowds due to things like the Mates Rates offers (not that I'm against them just making an observation on the effects to the noise levels)

2 hours ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Arsenal

Villa

Bournemouth 

Brentford

chelsea

Palace

everton

leeds

Leicester 

man utd

man city

Liverpool

newcastle

forest

spurs

west ham

wolves

hull

burnley

blackpool

cardiff

Coventry 

swansea

west brom

middlesborough

sunderland

luton

birmingham

preston 

huddersfield

norwich

Reading 

stoke 

I'm confused by your list. Why for example are Hull on there? Just because of that little bit in the corner, next to the away fans are behind the goal?

Stadium Plan & Prices | Hull FC

Is that so different to what our fans have?

Edited by IAmNick

On 02/08/2022 at 21:27, Rob k said:

I look at the internet all the time and had no idea about this 

There was a lot of publicity about this at the end of last season when some Prem matches were effected by flares being thrown onto the pitch.

It was at the same time that pitch invasion started getting more common and the authorities decided on a clamp down.

Anyway, from my limited knowledge I thought it was illegal to set off pyrotechnics in places like a football ground anyway.

I also wonder if someone can take a smoke bomb/flare into a football stadium then how easy would it be for a terrorist to get a bomb in - but thats a different subject around security.