IGNORED

Help! Pub in Bournemouth - for the Cardiff game

Dollymarie

No this isn’t one of those random NTTDS thread titles. . .

Myself and ‘im indoors are sadly having to miss the Cardiff home game in a few weeks because we’re going to a twice rearranged due to covid show in Bournemouth on the Saturday. 

My question is, does anyone know of anywhere nice (and by that I mean we’ll have my mum and our toddler in tow) that will show our game (cos it’s on the telly)  in Bournemouth, so we can watch it before we head home. 

• The title was changed to Help! Pub in Bournemouth - for the Cardiff game
27 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

No this isn’t one of those random NTTDS thread titles. . .

Myself and ‘im indoors are sadly having to miss the Cardiff home game in a few weeks because we’re going to a twice rearranged due to covid show in Bournemouth on the Saturday. 

My question is, does anyone know of anywhere nice (and by that I mean we’ll have my mum and our toddler in tow) that will show our game (cos it’s on the telly)  in Bournemouth, so we can watch it before we head home. 

Hi Dollymarie

you will need to check if they are showing the game but try these….

Walkabout https://www.walkaboutbars.co.uk/bournemouth?utm_source=google&utm_medium=local_seo_gmb&utm_content=website

The usual main option for away fans is 15 minutes away in nearby Boscombe with the Sugar and Spice Bar 560 Christchurch Road, Bournemouth BH1 4BH

Further afield these two are well worth a visit and may be more appropriate given your situation

Cricketers Arms

Well preserved Victorian pub near the station; separate public and lounge bars, tiled fireplaces and lots of dark wood, etched windows and stained glass, Fullers London Pride and two quickly changing guests, food includes bar snacks (home-made scotch eggs) and Sun roasts; quiz Tues, regular live music including folk, jazz and bands; children welcome, dogs in bar, picnic-sets out in front, open all day.

Cricketers Arms, 41 Windham Road, Bournemouth, BH1 4RN

(01202) 551589

Goat and Tricycle

Interesting Edwardian local (two former pubs knocked together) with rambling split-level interior; Wadworths ales and guests from pillared bar's impressive rank of ten handpumps, real cider, reasonably priced pubby food, friendly staff; background music, Sun quiz; no under-18s, dogs welcome, good disabled access, part-covered yard, open (and food) all day.

Goat and Tricycle, 27-29 West Hill Road, Bournemouth, YBH2 5PF

(01202) 314220

www.goatandtricycle.co.uk