IGNORED

Funny Bristol City Team Names

brad blit

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Wot, no mention of the legendary Borussia Moenchenflapjack?

Or ........Real Ale Madrid?.........and More BCFC related.........Out of Sykes....Conway, or the Highway.......Klose to the edge........Nothing could be Vyner?.......Hans Solo Massengo...........i'll get my coat FC....Ha!!

Edited by maxjak

2 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Wot, no mention of the legendary Borussia Moenchenflapjack?

Sounds like a good pub quiz team name.

My suggestion of our team being called Quizlamic State was barred by the league organisers. Maybe I'll borrow this one. 

• Haha 1

Water Klose, Dune Bajic or Move Your Bajic (songs Dune Buggy / Move your body), Wilson's Will, Naismith & Wesson, MassenGoku,  La Divina Kalas (Maria Callas) or Kalasnikov, Max Old Lyrics, Riso Scott (Scotti is an Italian rice brand ? ), The Eye Of The Vyner,  WSM: Massive Attack (too Bristolian? ? ) or WeiMannschaft, SemenYo-Yo, Give Me A Tanner, Pring Of Persia (Prince).

?

Edited by Dan Robin

2 hours ago, Dan Robin said:

Water Klose, Dune Bajic or Move Your Bajic (songs Dune Buggy / Move your body), Wilson's Will, Naismith & Wesson, MassenGoku,  La Divina Kalas (Maria Callas) or Kalasnikov, Max Old Lyrics, Riso Scott (Scotti is an Italian rice brand ? ), The Eye Of The Vyner,  WSM: Massive Attack (too Bristolian? ? ) or WeiMannschaft, SemenYo-Yo, Give Me A Tanner, Pring Of Persia (Prince).

?

And there's me thinking, that mine were bad?  ...MassenGoku? & La Divina Kalas  ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

These are all absolutely class lads please keep them coming my sides are splitting honestly how do you come up with this stuff COYR

We've some remarkable nomenclaturists on this forum. Mere shitmunchers like you and I should just learn to bask in their creative glows and hope one day they'll rub off on us.

• Thanks 1